Dcart ‑ Discount in Cart

Cart discount, Discount in cart, Coupon on cart

$5.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

LUSSOM

Location Estonia

Useful app, easy to use. Wrote to support about a small tweak that I needed, they fixed it in literally minutes and did some extra tweaks so the app looked nicer with my theme.

Apples & Cinnamon

Location France

I could'nt place manually the discount code box. They suceeded to solve my problem and that very quickly . Now it is exactly where I wanted to place it in the first place

Giustacchini Negozi

Location Italy

Very good app, and help desk is excellent. It solves in 1 click an incredible lack of Shopify. A must have.

Urban Cowboy Inc.

App works great. Everything was as described and easy to install. The support team is great and always responded via email right away.

Naughty Nuts GmbH

Location Germany

It seems like a minor thing but this increased the customer experience a lot. It is just so much more convenient to enter discounts directly in the cart instead of the checkout.

Laurels Apron

Location Italy

Perfect app! The design is great and it works really good! Most of all, the technical is support is great, they answer after few minutes and solve the problem! Thank you great work!

Judith Williams

Location Austria

Dcart is exactly what we've been looking for. Everything works fine and the support is very fast an helpful. Great!

Techno Outfit

Location France

I've Installed the app after noticing that some customers were leaving my store after seeing on the cart page that they don't have the ability to apply their discount. The app works perfectly. It was integrated automatically with my theme and the discount code box was placed perfectly. There are many discount code fields look to choose from which is nice. I needed a little adjustment and Arthur from the support was very effective to help me out with my concern. Everything looks perfect on both mobile and desktop devices. I would definitely recommend it.

Plámenna Fashion Boutique

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app About 1 month

The app works fine and is very useful. Since we started using it, we reduced customer calls regarding "discount codes issues" by almost 90%. Also excellent support by the developer.

Truly O2

Tried a couple other discount code apps but none worked as well. I had some trouble with the automatic installation, but support took care of what we needed quickly!