Dcart ‑ Discount in Cart

Cart discount, Discount in cart, Coupon on cart

$5.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

FUTURE STORIES

Location Germany

Top app - Top guys, best service ever. They even fixed some stuff specifically for me no questions asked! Recommend!

MonTOYSsoria

Location Russia

Great app! I was able to finalize my theme as needed! Excellent and fast support, thanks to the great team.

Andrea Milo Paris

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

I just install the app and everything works perfectly ! I get in touch with the support to do some adjustments and they react almost instantly, they are really professionals.
They've worked on my custom request and 30minutes later, everything was done, they also fit the design of my coupon code field match perfectly with my theme. Thank you !

ÇHANELIA

Time spent using app About 1 month

I had a feature request and the team added it overnight. Can't thank them enough for their enthusiasm as well as for caring for their customers.

SnugBox

great service thank you so much. very helpful love this app as really helped with sales customers is greate

Uncle Matt's Organic

Fast support and great app! Definitely recommend. They customized exactly as we wanted, and did it quickly!

Nectar-Redemption

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app dev is really prompt and friendly! I Highly recommend this app and this app developer. Great customer service.

Number 9 Fashion

Location Australia

Works quickly and easily. And the support is quick to respond and helpful to the max. A perfect app experience, get it installed, configured and then forget about it, so you can get back to the important business tasks, like looking after your own customers! Kudos!

Velantris

Great app and support! It does exactly what it says and I do think it will increase my conversion rate

Farmácia Garcia

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 13 hours

We found out that using the shopify discount codes during the checkout was not always easy and intuitive for our costumers. With this app you can calculate the discount imediatly on the cart page. The instalation process is easy and if you need any help the team replies fast and makes the changes you need. I would recommend it for sure.