Dcart ‑ Discount in Cart

Cart discount, Discount in cart, Coupon on cart

$5.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

PEDALSTADT

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

I have been used for this app. The support team is wonderful, quickly solve issues, go the extra mile to help merchant out. Appreciated!!! Recommended using this tool to reduce the drop-off after adding to cart.

FR3SH CASES

Amazing app. Does exactly what it says it does. I had a special request that they made for my store and they did it for me in a few days. Amazing support. Definitely recommend if it's a feature you want on your store! Best app for it!

Wolf & Moon

Time spent using app About 15 hours

Easy to set up and customer service was very quick & helpful. It didn't provide me with as many formatting changes as I would have liked but when I emailed them, they implemented the changes for me extremely quickly so im very happy it now :)

Essentials

Location Austria

UPDATE: The support the team offers is OUTSTANDING! Got a great custom solution for our shop in no time. Absolutely love this team! Big recommendation to every shop owner out there :) I love the app! Only app in the store that helps you to add a discount code to your drawer. Just send a support request for one little customization, so I will keep you updated on this one :)

Univers Moustache

Location France

This application is really pretty, practical and efficient. The price is really fair for the services Customer service is magic, I needed a little modification but finally they completely modified the widget so that it fits perfectly with my shopify theme I definitely recommend this app!

TindLeer

Location Spain

Wonderful customer service. The tecnician not only helped me solve the issue I had but went further and offered me additional support to make what we were looking for even better and adapted it to our needs. Really recommended.

MumsRoyal

Location Australia

Amazing customer service would highly recommend this APP. Arthur helped me with a problem I had with the side cart feature. I simply just reached out and he helped me out in under 20min! What a legend!

MyRetroposter

Very happy with the app. It brings a much needed functionality which is definitely missing from Shopify. It does what it says and it's very easy to set up and use. I'm using the Shella theme and it integrated perfectly with some slight adjustments but absolutely no coding involved. I did not even needed any help from their support. Good job!

Bijuz

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 1 month

this app IS TOP NOTCH! work right from start! i come from another app that was terrible service charged me for change theme, and always more than a day to setup... so yes this is the APP! also work on ajax carts! rock it! and have efects!

GS Equestrian

The best cart discount app on Shopify. If you want to offer customers a way to put their discount code before checkout, this is the app for you. It is a lot better than the others out there on the App Store and they even made changes for us. Highly recommended!