Dcart ‑ Discount in Cart

Cart discount, Discount in cart, Coupon on cart

$5.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Cellphone Stylist

Really pleased with the app, and especially the customer service. Very fast turnaround and super helpful, thank you Arthur, et al.

The Cuddly Lounger

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The best discount box on cart app - not only can this match your theme, but you have different styling options for the box itself (simple, dynamic, etc.). It's awesome and from my experience, it really helps my conversion rate. 5 stars!

Pursh Collection

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is my favorite app (after trying 3 different ones). The wizard was the best, and I only needed minor styling changes after the fact. Arthur was super fast and super accommodating, and really ensured the button and effect matched my theme style perfectly. Thank you!

Metta Weaving

This app allows discount code to be easily applied right at the cart. Exactly what your Shopify website needs!

HomeGalaxyPro™

Location Australia

Great app works like a charm. Let’s my customers insert their code right away which definitely helps with conversion

KickLabs®

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I've been emailing you guys without a reply. The app was working fine for the first two days, Now i'm having problems. Please reply to me and help me fix this. I am losing a lot of money because of this. (UPDATED) 3 Stars to 5 for the quick fix and response. Thank you guys.

October 10, 2020

I'm really sorry to hear that. We've fixed everything and sent you a reply with all necessary information. Unfortunately it was floating bug and our QA Team didn't notice it.

Thank you for your feedback and again accept our apologies.

Virtuo Pets

Saw some kinks in the app so contacted support and was excellent with the fix and turn around time. Highly recommended! Keep up the great work guys.

mammaly

Location Germany

Great apps! Runs very smooth and fast customer support. Shareable Links also work well.

Keep up the good work. :))

FUNK3D bcn

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 year

Without a doubt the best application to improve your sales from the cart to the checkout.

I have tried several and this one from the beginning has worked perfectly, and the installation has taken about 5 minutes :)

I needed support to improve the design and in about 1 hour they had already made the improvements that best suited my store.

Thank you very much!!!

Boutique Come

I tried for a few days and I can say it's very easy to work with. I tried for a few days and I can say it's very easy to work with.