Bulk Discount & Sales Manager

Bulk Discount & Sales Manager

by Amai

Product Discount, Scheduled Sales, Flash Sale, Countdown Timer

Beauty Supply by AMINCO Group

Buena, permite programar campanas con tiempo y organizacion. Agregarle budget personalizado. Recomiendo, de momento la estamos usando bien.

June 21, 2021

Thank you for the review and your recommendation. It certainly encourages us to do better !

Ecossentials Local Market

Allowed us to set up scheduled discounts on select products easily; great that it's free if you're only working with a small number of variants.

June 9, 2021

Thank you for the kind feedback! We are glad that you like our app

The Silk Co Byron Bay

I started using this app about a month ago and absolutely love it! It has helped so much with our online store. The support team is also an amazing help along with being prompt with their replies, which has been greatly appreciated. I highly recommend this app as I have only had good experiences with it. Thank you.

June 9, 2021

Thank you for the review and your recommendation.
Hope you'll keep enjoying the app :)

AllfixElectrical

One of the things I love about this app is the ability to change the selling price after an item is on sale and have the app restore the regular price to the correct new value when the sale ends. In an industry where pricing can change often this saves me countless hours every time a sale ends. A previous competitors app meant that I had to manually edit hundreds of price changes after the sale ended. It also activates quickly once started.

June 9, 2021

Thank you and good luck to your business :)

Lambi

I'm a Big fan of this app! Just what I was looking for to schedule discounts. Very easy to use tool. Thank you

June 9, 2021

You are welcome. Thank you for the kind words as well as choosing us!

DealsnLots

Good App. xfgbnxcbnxfghncvb xcnzbxcvbndzfhbcvbzdfhzxvbzh\fvbzbdfxczvbzdfzbxcvbdzfhbzvbzxbzxbzxfbbxbs\gxbxzfb

Thanks so much!

Saiid Kobeisy

This app is good and give me my service and show me my target to improve our our discount and marketing

June 9, 2021

Thanks! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied. Good luck to your business :)

Boutique Bubbles

DO NOT DOWNLOAD WILL SCREW YOUR CART ! CART PAGE LOOPING ENDLESSLY! First, the app rules were not working, support took 2 weeks to fix the issue ! by fixing the issue they created another one : our cart page was looping endlessly. They say they fixed the issue but the issue is still there ! This caused us a huge loss in terms of sales ! If you are on Prestige Theme by Maestroo "stay away from this app and all apps from SpurIT" this is the advice of Maestroo Prestige Theme developper !

Baal Fit

Gran app para poder instalar en tu tienda online, ya que permite que los descuentos sean visibles...

June 9, 2021

Thank you for the kind words as well as choosing us!

Neo Dens

very nice app, i do enjoy using it. Some tweeks needed for slightly better usage, thank you for the good work

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22