Reseñas (247)

Calificación general
4,1
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 65% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 14% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 13% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
Fecha de modificación: 3 de julio de 2019

Must have for setting up sales since Shopify doesn't let you bulk update or schedule price changes. Super happy with this.

Nitro Circus
Casi 5 años usando la aplicación
Amai respondió 9 de julio de 2019

Thanks for your review! We're happy you're finding it easy to use, and are able to gain so much value from it. Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance, we're always glad to help you!

Fecha de modificación: 8 de julio de 2020

Great app! Lets you schedule sales for short amounts of time without permanently changing prices one by one. Huge time saver and so easy to use!

Apparalel
Más de 4 años usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 15 de mayo de 2019

This ap is much harder to use and navigate. Especially when searching for products to add to your discount. Very unhappy with the new ap. I find it difficult to add products and filter brands. It always leaves products from the page. I really have not been using it much in recent much since the changes because I hate trying to navigate it. I am seriously going to be looking for another way to process my discounts. It is just too difficult. It seems to be flakey. Just like now it will not even allow me to submit this review.

Whoopsie Daisy
Más de 4 años usando la aplicación
Amai respondió 15 de mayo de 2019

Hi, thank you for your feedback. We're very sorry to hear that you've faced difficulties using our app, and we would really like to look into this further for you.

Whenever convenient for you, please respond to our email and let us know when we can connect with you over the phone in order to get more details. Again, we are very sorry for any inconvenience

27 de octubre de 2019

good app. works well with discounts. good app. works well with discounts. good app. works well with discounts.

Golden Tangerine
Alrededor de 4 años usando la aplicación
Amai respondió 28 de octubre de 2019

Many thanks to your review!
Could you please specify about the reason you've left only 4 stars for our app?
Have a great day!

Fecha de modificación: 16 de abril de 2019

One of the discount groups that I created was not activating for more than 24 hours and I contacted them as soon as realized that. It took more than 48 hours for them to fix it which was little disappointing but they said because it was on weekend. However, they took care of it!

Fiore Boutique
Casi 4 años usando la aplicación
23 de abril de 2019

We have been using this app for the past few years and it has been excellent and very reliable and their support is first class.

Zero-G Digital Audio Samples and Soundware
Reino Unido
Casi 4 años usando la aplicación
15 de enero de 2020

I love the app because it allows me to discount multiple items quickly. The only set back is once you schedule the discount you can't make changes without disabling the sale.

The ODELLS Shop
Amai respondió 16 de enero de 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated! Sorry that you've faced inconvenience. Feedback like yours make us become even better! Thanks once again :)

16 de junio de 2023

Great service when I discovered a bug that needed to be fixed. A time saver of an app when you need to put a lot of products on sale. I recommend it!

MATHILDE
Noruega
Fecha de modificación: 26 de diciembre de 2021

For years I have used and recommended this app to fellow business owners. It has made setting up promos, sales, and scheduling offers easy as pie! Some of the latest updates have been a little frustrating, but i'm really happy to say that after contacting support the latest revision addressed all of my concerns making me a happy camper! If your looking for an app to make scheduling sales a million times easier you really can not go wrong!

Skylighter, Inc.
Amai respondió 15 de noviembre de 2021

Thank you for recommending this app. We would like to thank you for providing us such valuable feedback in regards to our app's improvement.

3 de enero de 2018

Very easy to use, very intuitive!

Melancia For Babies Kids