Bulk Discount & Sales Manager

Bulk Discount & Sales Manager

by Amai

Product Discount, Scheduled Sales, Flash Sale, Countdown Timer

New Items Model

Install the application, create a campaign, which at the time of testing and after deactivation changed the price of all products, temporarily dismantled the application, to reconfigure my products, and results in a monthly charge for the plan unlimited, being never page for the use of this.

The application has a good appearance, with its configuration, however, due to the fact of charging without my authorization, it remains in bad appearance.

A charge of approximately 18 USD to change the price permanently your campaigns is not worth it

September 13, 2019

Thank you for your feedback!
Please note that the app works with product prices included in configured rules only, there're 100 free variants for discount in the app, after that you'll be charged, you can see that in the app's dashboard. Also, mind that we don't charge our customers straightly, they're charged by Shopify. Whenever convenient for you, please respond to our email and let us know when we can connect with you over the phone in order to get more details to resolve this situation

Dick Johnson

The app is very bad. It causes a very bad problem to our code. The shop was closed for two days because this app. It´s also dosen´t work like they say. There is in the rules that " If you change prices after create rule" the price will not change back. Yes it will.

DO NOT DOWNLOAD

September 9, 2019

We're very sorry to hear that you've faced difficulties using our app, by the way, could you please specify about code problem in your store?

Dick Johnson DE

App caused conflict to my three stores and customers cannot click the basket. Loose too many sales. I'm out.

September 6, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. Please note that the app don't have any influence on cart page, the app changes prices on product and collection pages.
Whenever convenient for you, please respond to our email and let us know when we can connect with you over the phone in order to get more details. Again, we are very sorry for any inconvenience

Livie & Luca

From the beginning it was buggy. During the middle of our big sale, all of the sale items went back to regular price, although the app still showed the sale as Live. Lost a ton of revenue. Not recommended.

June 28, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We're very sorry to hear that you've faced difficulties using our app, and we would really like to look into this further for you.

Patron of the New

Literally ruined our pricing. The app suddenly turned prices to $0, messed with the compare-at prices, and ruined our entire marketing campaign for more than 72 hours. It doesn't end there. The app double discounted items, and now we have almost 2,000 items to fix manually. They do not offer any support or attempt to fix problems. Do not use this app, I warned you. I warned you again.

UKusedgolfclubs

Awful destructive app, altered 100's of prices on our site causing big problems, rubbish support, days and days of support requests and they have done NOTHING

Emma and Eva

I have been using this app since July of 2018 and was happy with it until today. I try to set up a discount for all products - 594, it took 1 hour to activate. When I spoke to your support team, I was told that the new app is 3 times faster than the old one. You need to recheck your new app, it is 4 times slower than the old one not faster. In the past it took no more than 15 minutes for same number of products, now it is an hour, that is 4 times slower.

On top of it the new app says: "If you add or remove a product from a collection to which a discount rule has been applied, the app automatically applies the changes to the product. The app needs up to 12 hours to apply the changes." 12 hours?!?! Are you serious?

I have been very happy with your service (your support is excellent) but this new app is "terrible". I will be looking for another app unless you could reverse the "slowness" of the new app.

I cannot tell you how disappointed I am.

Lana Nguyen
Emma and Eva

Shoji

I missed the sales because the application does not work well. One day the price shows the discount and another there is more discount. You have to be attentive and watch every day if the discounts are there. Otherwise we lose sales

ZL Hula Hoops

This is the biggest season of the year for sales and they messed up all my prices. I contact the support and told me that takes 24 hours to fix the issue because the developers are in Eastern Europe.. In the meantime I need to sell for a lost of $100 per product, All my marketing strategy is lost and cost of advertisement also. However, its day time in Europe right now.
I do not recomand this application if they don't have a way to fix severe issues.
Don't install it if you have more than 20 iterations.

StageReadyHair

I deactived the sale and deleted the app but now my prices are still discounted over a week later with new orders coming in. Mad because I am losing money on a sale that was only suppose to be for one day