Bulk Discount & Sales Manager

Product Discount, Scheduled Sales, Flash Sale, Countdown Timer

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

ZL Hula Hoops

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

This is the biggest season of the year for sales and they messed up all my prices. I contact the support and told me that takes 24 hours to fix the issue because the developers are in Eastern Europe.. In the meantime I need to sell for a lost of $100 per product, All my marketing strategy is lost and cost of advertisement also. However, its day time in Europe right now.
I do not recomand this application if they don't have a way to fix severe issues.
Don't install it if you have more than 20 iterations.

StageReadyHair

I deactived the sale and deleted the app but now my prices are still discounted over a week later with new orders coming in. Mad because I am losing money on a sale that was only suppose to be for one day

Pashmina Collection

Time spent using app About 1 year

Crashed and remained unresponsive, leaving my site dangling without the Black Friday sale that was scheduled. My site was left with a ton of shoppers not finding anything on sale, and leaving. What a disappointment.

Louise Mead

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Not cheap, and stopped working just before BFCM. I'm now left frantically trying to find an alternative, and out of pocket for money spent on this app.

Outback Western Wear

Time spent using app About 3 years

This is going to be a difficult review to write. The app is now nearly unusable. Cannot see all Shopify collections and also cannot select products that are not already on sale. Very disappointing. The previous version was better than this, but had its own set of warts. The Spur-IT CEO is very customer-friendly and user-oriented, but this experience makes me question whether the Spur-IT developers have ever actually operated an ecommerce store. It's like that don't clearly understand the needs of a seller.

Shop Sassy And Southern

Time spent using app About 2 months

Worked ok a couple of times, but more than once, completely screwed all of my pricing up! Took hours to fix!

Piper Magic

Location Australia

Completely failed me on Black Friday. No scheduled discount activated, and while live chat support was responsive, had to refer the issue to dev support, from whom I didn't receive a response until late the next day.

Spent the next four hours manually activating each discount within Shopify as I had customers waiting online for the sale to begin. If I had not been up (midnight sale launch) and not seen the issue until morning, it would have resulted in at least $1500 of lost sales.

I appreciate there was congestion due to the major sale weekend, and I was activating a few hundred products, but if after 30 minutes of the sale beginning nothing is on sale... the app has failed.

Further, the interface for this app is clumsy. Should a product need to be moved from one discount level to another there is no display of which sale level it can be found in. A drag and drop across multiple sales, or at worst, allow a product to be de-activated from within any sale (not locked up as 'Used') would save a lot of time.

Waste of money, and nearly cost me a LOT!

Coloured Raine 2

This app worked well for a while, but failed to kick in for our last sale and we ended up having to make the changes manually while angry customers waited for the discounts to set in. We'll be cancelling our subscription and move to another app.

Acehackware

Time spent using app 16 minutes

Terrible. Only after creating a sale did I see the warning that items with a "compare at" price will not be updated, and worse, after pausing / stopping the sale I setup, now all of my previous prices have been reset to the "compare at" price and all of the actual product prices have been removed / deleted with no indication of what the original prices were!

IMMEDIATELY UNINSTALLING.

Tkskin

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

DO NOT INSTALL -----I am having the most horrendous issues with this app, it caused double discounts and i cant get the app to stop certain sales or to activate ones that i need to, i had to uninstall the app to get it to stop then i have a re install to see if i could get it working properly, only to have to pay again, then the sales ive set have now been activating for days, i finally got one to stop a few days ago and want to reactive now but cant as its still deactivating for days now
. Ive sent screen shots and so many emails asking for help and nothing except 1 email that said my case was closed, but i got no help and the issue is still going, i cant install another app to do the job as it double discounts with this app and i lost a heap of money last Friday by doing this, i asked for urgent help and go none. this app is not at all reliable and has cost me money and caused me stress. Be very very weary!

1 3 Next