Bulk Discount & Sales Manager

Bulk Discount & Sales Manager

by Amai

Product Discount, Scheduled Sales, Flash Sale, Storewide Sales

Born Clothing

Highly recommend avoiding this application as you cannot count on it to work. It glitches almost every time I try to mark down a collection - of all days to have issues, it is Black Friday. I was immediately onto customer service after trying everything I could on my end and they said they would get back to me in 24 hours... on Black Friday. I explained we had to get it sorted sooner and no response. We pay for this application and this is the quality of application and service we receive on the most important day of the year for discounts - not acceptable. Will be uninstalling application and getting a different one

MOLIAE Beauty

This app just completely screwed up my theme!! It had the products of top deals section actually showing live programming code, mirage of product images, yes a gallery of sale items would parade for a few seconds on top of black programming code. I was livid! Then I tried to remove that section, ok why when I am checking other places it had my products recommendations all wacky with more code ! Then I tried to just turn it off, ok why that dont work. Then I said hell with it and remove the app -- omg, it went worse -- now everything will stay on sale with no way to fix it. Tried to reach them thru chat but only a bot answers, then was able to connect but told that it had to go up to a higher level ?!! What, I have to go online... why now several hours later nothing ... So I tried to remove what I could found of their code, but nothing worked. This is a lesson to all of us struggling with little time and no extra money to waste is to back up / duplicate your theme. The one that was still had their code in it guess when it was dup after downloading their app. Rest assured, I WILL NEVER download their app again. I rather pay 100.00 month with the theme upgrades currently using which by the way I am getting so many features and easy peasy. But last night was the WORST, the only option available was me to fix it by redoing my whole site with a new theme and content!! Otherwise, it would be still sitting there with codes everywhere for visitors to see. You cant remove or take off the sales tag, nothing worked. I think their override of a complete store template conflicts with something and there is currently a bug virus in it and they need to put it hold on until further tests because people dont got time for downtime over an app that will shut everything down !! If I didnt just do something, I would be still sitting here waiting on their yesterday last message to be patience as they will get back to me with a next level expert. Huh-thats ok. smh.

November 23, 2020

Hi, thank you for your feedback. Upon checking your chat transcripts as well as our email correspondence, you chat message was received at 9.32pm (+8 GMT) and was replied at 9.35pm (+8 GMT). As there was no reply in the chat, we sent you an email 30 minutes later to follow up on this issue.

In our email message we did not ask you to look for a "higher up". We mentioned we had escalated your issue to our developers to further investigate. We had received your access at 11.15pm (+8 GMT) and when our developers accessed to it immediately after receiving access, the app was uninstalled.

We will contact you again to assist you in reverting the price back to the original as you had uninstalled before turning off the discount rules.

Rusty Nails Coffee Roasters

App fckup whole eshop - discount pending for deactivation couple of hours now with no response whatsoever. Terrible experience.

November 2, 2020

Hi, thank you for you feedback. According to our records taken from Shopify:
- You installed the app at 11.52am,
- First logged into the app at 11.55am
- Uninstall the app at 12.43pm which is less than an hour of use time.

May I know if you had try to deactivate the sales rules for another shop because the usage time for this store you are writing from is definitely not "a couple of hours" as claimed.

Should you require any assistance, we are glad to help. Kindly drop us an email at support@amai.com or contact us via the Contact Support link.

IRVINS

doesn't work, cant access dashboard. tried on a couple of stores. will contact staff for more details

October 4, 2020

UPDATE 06/10/2020: We had sent several emails and had tried to contact you via phone but there was no answer. We also had not received your support inquiry. Thank you.

Hi, thank you for your feedback. We had tried to call you several times on Friday and had left an e-mail message in regards to this matter and had yet to hear from you. We would like to look into this problem you are having as the Discount Manager should work right "out of the box".

Coffee Gutta - The Route Of Coffee

this app is f.king fraud ! when you pass the 100 variants it automatically charges you with 21 dollars !! wtff

August 2, 2020

Hi, as clearly mentioned in our app page that the Free Tier is available for first 100 variants only. There is also a an in-app counter to show how many variants was used before the app started charging. Should you have any further disputes on the billing, please contact us via support@amai.com and we can further explain to you in details.

NifikoPapoutsi

Zero stars if I could, I installed the app as I wanted to make a quick discount an a couple of items however the variants on sizes made them exceed the 100 free variants this app is offering.
Once you pass the 100 you cant see how many you have installed so I had no idea for about an hour. Then I contact them as it didn't seem right that some of the items was in discount and some not , so I started thinking it had exceed the free .
I asked and they confirmed I have exceeded I explain this is a mistake because I couldn't see how many I installed I can take them down to 100 do i still have to pay ? they said yes!I said what for using it an hour while setting it up? yes! then i did mention that will be on a review and they set it all my variants as 1 variant (which I didnt ask) .

At that point I wanted out of that app and I asked can you please explain how to I count the variants? And they replied "what is your problem we have reset for you, so what?" !!

If you try to unistall you have to do it manually and with code and still had to reset all the prices from the beginning- AVOID LIKE PLAGUE

Speaqua

Hello my app is installed but not working it keep saying "oops something went wrong" and will not connect.

April 23, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We tried to contact you via email and over the phone in order to discuss the sutiation (since as we see, the app works fine now) but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Thanks in advance!

Sunflower Bottoms

I purchased this app on their paid plan. At first it seemed to work well and i really like the features and how the discounts are shown right on the products. Sadly though my site started not loading. After contacting shopify they where able to figure out that when they disabled this app my site worked without problem. It took 3 days to have this figured out and have my site back to normal. That 3 days we had no sales at all because our customers couldn't even load our pages. So sadly we now cannot use this app. Be cautious if your site has issues that it is not caused by this app. We just don't have the time and ability to have our site shut down for days waiting for emails back and forth to figure it out.

December 31, 2019

We're sorry to hear that you've faced difficulties using our app and would like to find a solution for you.
Please respond to our contact us via live chat within the app, so we could check configuration asap.
Looking forward to your reply!

RDKL-U

Has some bugs, and does not work properly, applied the discount percentage set by us twice on all our products, this happened multiple times.

September 14, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry that you've faced difficulties using our app and would like to fix it asap. Could you please let us know about bugs using more details? Please respond to our email or contact us via live chat, so we could rectify the issue immediately

New Items Model

Install the application, create a campaign, which at the time of testing and after deactivation changed the price of all products, temporarily dismantled the application, to reconfigure my products, and results in a monthly charge for the plan unlimited, being never page for the use of this.

The application has a good appearance, with its configuration, however, due to the fact of charging without my authorization, it remains in bad appearance.

A charge of approximately 18 USD to change the price permanently your campaigns is not worth it

September 13, 2019

Thank you for your feedback!
Please note that the app works with product prices included in configured rules only, there're 100 free variants for discount in the app, after that you'll be charged, you can see that in the app's dashboard. Also, mind that we don't charge our customers straightly, they're charged by Shopify. Whenever convenient for you, please respond to our email and let us know when we can connect with you over the phone in order to get more details to resolve this situation

Previous 1 3