Bulk Discount & Sales Manager

Bulk Discount & Sales Manager

by Amai

Product Discount, Scheduled Sales, Flash Sale, Storewide Sales

Coffee Gutta - The Route Of Coffee

this app is f.king fraud ! when you pass the 100 variants it automatically charges you with 21 dollars !! wtff

August 2, 2020

Hi, as clearly mentioned in our app page that the Free Tier is available for first 100 variants only. There is also a an in-app counter to show how many variants was used before the app started charging. Should you have any further disputes on the billing, please contact us via support@amai.com and we can further explain to you in details.

NifikoPapoutsi

Zero stars if I could, I installed the app as I wanted to make a quick discount an a couple of items however the variants on sizes made them exceed the 100 free variants this app is offering.
Once you pass the 100 you cant see how many you have installed so I had no idea for about an hour. Then I contact them as it didn't seem right that some of the items was in discount and some not , so I started thinking it had exceed the free .
I asked and they confirmed I have exceeded I explain this is a mistake because I couldn't see how many I installed I can take them down to 100 do i still have to pay ? they said yes!I said what for using it an hour while setting it up? yes! then i did mention that will be on a review and they set it all my variants as 1 variant (which I didnt ask) .

At that point I wanted out of that app and I asked can you please explain how to I count the variants? And they replied "what is your problem we have reset for you, so what?" !!

If you try to unistall you have to do it manually and with code and still had to reset all the prices from the beginning- AVOID LIKE PLAGUE

Speaqua

Hello my app is installed but not working it keep saying "oops something went wrong" and will not connect.

April 23, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We tried to contact you via email and over the phone in order to discuss the sutiation (since as we see, the app works fine now) but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Thanks in advance!

Sunflower Bottoms

I purchased this app on their paid plan. At first it seemed to work well and i really like the features and how the discounts are shown right on the products. Sadly though my site started not loading. After contacting shopify they where able to figure out that when they disabled this app my site worked without problem. It took 3 days to have this figured out and have my site back to normal. That 3 days we had no sales at all because our customers couldn't even load our pages. So sadly we now cannot use this app. Be cautious if your site has issues that it is not caused by this app. We just don't have the time and ability to have our site shut down for days waiting for emails back and forth to figure it out.

December 31, 2019

We're sorry to hear that you've faced difficulties using our app and would like to find a solution for you.
Please respond to our contact us via live chat within the app, so we could check configuration asap.
Looking forward to your reply!

RDKL-U

Has some bugs, and does not work properly, applied the discount percentage set by us twice on all our products, this happened multiple times.

September 14, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry that you've faced difficulties using our app and would like to fix it asap. Could you please let us know about bugs using more details? Please respond to our email or contact us via live chat, so we could rectify the issue immediately

New Items Model

Install the application, create a campaign, which at the time of testing and after deactivation changed the price of all products, temporarily dismantled the application, to reconfigure my products, and results in a monthly charge for the plan unlimited, being never page for the use of this.

The application has a good appearance, with its configuration, however, due to the fact of charging without my authorization, it remains in bad appearance.

A charge of approximately 18 USD to change the price permanently your campaigns is not worth it

September 13, 2019

Thank you for your feedback!
Please note that the app works with product prices included in configured rules only, there're 100 free variants for discount in the app, after that you'll be charged, you can see that in the app's dashboard. Also, mind that we don't charge our customers straightly, they're charged by Shopify. Whenever convenient for you, please respond to our email and let us know when we can connect with you over the phone in order to get more details to resolve this situation

Dick Johnson

The app is very bad. It causes a very bad problem to our code. The shop was closed for two days because this app. It´s also dosen´t work like they say. There is in the rules that " If you change prices after create rule" the price will not change back. Yes it will.

DO NOT DOWNLOAD

September 9, 2019

We're very sorry to hear that you've faced difficulties using our app, by the way, could you please specify about code problem in your store?

Dick Johnson DE

App caused conflict to my three stores and customers cannot click the basket. Loose too many sales. I'm out.

September 6, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. Please note that the app don't have any influence on cart page, the app changes prices on product and collection pages.
Whenever convenient for you, please respond to our email and let us know when we can connect with you over the phone in order to get more details. Again, we are very sorry for any inconvenience

Livie & Luca

From the beginning it was buggy. During the middle of our big sale, all of the sale items went back to regular price, although the app still showed the sale as Live. Lost a ton of revenue. Not recommended.

June 28, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We're very sorry to hear that you've faced difficulties using our app, and we would really like to look into this further for you.

Patron of the New

Literally ruined our pricing. The app suddenly turned prices to $0, messed with the compare-at prices, and ruined our entire marketing campaign for more than 72 hours. It doesn't end there. The app double discounted items, and now we have almost 2,000 items to fix manually. They do not offer any support or attempt to fix problems. Do not use this app, I warned you. I warned you again.

Previous 1 3