Bulk Discount & Sales Manager

Bulk Discount & Sales Manager

by SpurIT

Storewide Sales, Product Discount, Flash Sale, Scheduled Sales

Blue Women

Useful for basic discounts. However when you begin to change things (further reductions) it is very confusing what has been discounted, what has been given a compare at price, if it has activated the new discount and waiting 12 hours for changes to show. Bit stressful.

January 23, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated. We tried to contact you via email and over the phone but unsuccessfully. Please drop us a line at contact@spur-i-t.com at your convenience. Thanks in advance.

IZ Adaptive

The app created sales easily enough, but it is extremely glitchy. It would randomly turn on sale prices on certain items after a sale was ended, or it would fail to turn the sale prices off of select products within a sale group randomly.

Hopefully they can iron these kinks out, and then they may have a pretty functional app in future.

Also didn't like that I couldn't edit the products I wanted in a sale using a CSV. It made creating the sales much too slow.

July 9, 2019

Whenever convenient for you, please respond to our email and let us know when we can connect with you over the phone in order to get more details. Again, we are very sorry for any inconvenience

Whoopsie Daisy

This ap is much harder to use and navigate. Especially when searching for products to add to your discount. Very unhappy with the new ap. I find it difficult to add products and filter brands. It always leaves products from the page. I really have not been using it much in recent much since the changes because I hate trying to navigate it. I am seriously going to be looking for another way to process my discounts. It is just too difficult. It seems to be flakey. Just like now it will not even allow me to submit this review.

May 15, 2019

Hi, thank you for your feedback. We're very sorry to hear that you've faced difficulties using our app, and we would really like to look into this further for you.

Savvy Row

Pricey and glitchy. Created a 'whole store' rule by mistake. Disabled it but when I created the correct new rule the system was hanging. Told by support that it would take up to 24 hours to clear the wrong rule and create the correct rule.

Auntie's Beads Direct

There are a lot of quirks with this app. You would expect to enter 40% in the discount field and it would calculate 40% off. Instead, it MULTIPLIES by .4, which is 60% off. I could get used to that, but then it applies an ADDITIONAL discount to the sale price if something is already on sale, rather than replacing the sale price. It also takes a long time to run with a database of nearly 10,000 products. The app might be fine if you can get used to it's quirky rules, but it was not for us. We literally sold some products at a loss before we realized what it was doing. Documentation also weak.

Red Beauty Textiles

Disappointed that this app does not work with collections or "shopify smart collections" as they are known. Also does not work with pre-existing tags. Ouch!

I have *a lot* of collections and they are all made using tags/conditions.

Why is this app is charging $20/month? Seems overpriced for less functionality than other sales apps.

Bohoblu

Does not work with Smart Collections. Unfortunately that makes it useless for me. If you have a lot of products that you want to discount, this app is not for you.