Bulk Discount & Sales Manager

Bulk Discount & Sales Manager

by Amai

Product Discount, Scheduled Sales, Flash Sale, Storewide Sales

The ODELLS Shop

I love the app because it allows me to discount multiple items quickly. The only set back is once you schedule the discount you can't make changes without disabling the sale.

January 16, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated! Sorry that you've faced inconvenience. Feedback like yours make us become even better! Thanks once again :)

Romikas

Do you guys have any support? The app is not working for me. It worked only for a week. Not working now. Would like to have support.

December 6, 2019

Hello!
Please contact us via live chat within the app or on contact@spur-i-t.com mailbox, so we could help you asap.
Looking forward to your reply!

Moyork AU

Pretty good app, except I have had ongoing issues with discounts not going live at the time I set them for, which makes it difficult to manage my sales campaigns (like for black Friday). Otherwise, when it is working it is good.

November 28, 2019

Thanks for the review!
Don't hesitate to contact us via live chat or e-mail, so we could help you to resolve issues

All Tire Supply LLC

I have used other apps before but this app so far has the best set of features that we need. The only improvement it need is a better product search to look up products then I would definitely give it a five star.

November 20, 2019

Thank you for your feedback!
Glad to inform you that searching feature is working correct at moment, please check it :)
Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance

Golden Tangerine

good app. works well with discounts. good app. works well with discounts. good app. works well with discounts.

October 28, 2019

Many thanks to your review!
Could you please specify about the reason you've left only 4 stars for our app?
Have a great day!

Nurse Media Apparel

Great app have only had on for one sale, bu the interface seems easy to use and great at discounting lots of products

October 20, 2019

Thank you for your review. Much appreciated :)
Could you please specify about the reason you've left only 4 stars for our app?
Thank you in advance!

Boop Baby

works well, but the recent update makes scheduling sales a real pain... still works but i wish they'd bring back the dropdown for the time. also, the ipad mobile version needs some work as its not as stable. (developers... keep in mind a LOT of small retailers are operating almost exclusively on ipads now, not desktops or laptops, and having to wait till I'm home to finish work is seriously stressful)

not sure if the new updated version still allows you to pick and choose select varients to discount, but it used to, though it was highly unstable except on the desktop version. that was HUGELY helpful, though needed to be reliable in ipad too.

Fiore Boutique

One of the discount groups that I created was not activating for more than 24 hours and I contacted them as soon as realized that. It took more than 48 hours for them to fix it which was little disappointing but they said because it was on weekend. However, they took care of it!

mental co.

I was going to cancel after testing.. I totally didn't.

I btchd about the price, but I'm paying...

Too Maries Home

Great app. 4 stars. With new features recently added to include whole store discounts, this may soon be a 5 star app.

Previous 1 3