Bulk Discount & Sales Manager

Bulk Discount & Sales Manager

by Amai

Product Discount, Scheduled Sales, Flash Sale, Storewide Sales

Saiid Kobeisy

This app is good and give me my service and show me my target to improve our our discount and marketing

SE CONCEPT

good so far hoping using this app to his full capacity great job guys! With time will see if accurate or not...

Campus & Co Hawera

I used this app to help me schedule sales & specials. I love how that you can tag products within the app to so that they can appear somewhere in particular when they are on sale. Pity it doesn't have a "Buy 2 for x" function within it as well.

September 7, 2020

Thank you for the review and feedback. Buy X Get Y is one of the features that we are looking to improve by the end of the year. We will notify you once it is complete. :-)

Nettle's Tale

The one thing that held this app back from accomplishing what we needed was that not all product prices were updated instantly when our sale launched — it actually took almost ten minutes for all of our products to update (likely because we had a lot of SKUs). Our sales are quite time-sensitive and a lot of customers were waiting right at launch to shop, but other than this the app worked pretty well for what we needed it to do.

The ODELLS Shop

I love the app because it allows me to discount multiple items quickly. The only set back is once you schedule the discount you can't make changes without disabling the sale.

January 16, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated! Sorry that you've faced inconvenience. Feedback like yours make us become even better! Thanks once again :)

Romikas

Do you guys have any support? The app is not working for me. It worked only for a week. Not working now. Would like to have support.

December 6, 2019

Hello!
Please contact us via live chat within the app or on contact@spur-i-t.com mailbox, so we could help you asap.
Looking forward to your reply!

Moyork AU

Pretty good app, except I have had ongoing issues with discounts not going live at the time I set them for, which makes it difficult to manage my sales campaigns (like for black Friday). Otherwise, when it is working it is good.

November 28, 2019

Thanks for the review!
Don't hesitate to contact us via live chat or e-mail, so we could help you to resolve issues

All Tire Supply LLC

I have used other apps before but this app so far has the best set of features that we need. The only improvement it need is a better product search to look up products then I would definitely give it a five star.

November 20, 2019

Thank you for your feedback!
Glad to inform you that searching feature is working correct at moment, please check it :)
Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance

Golden Tangerine

good app. works well with discounts. good app. works well with discounts. good app. works well with discounts.

October 28, 2019

Many thanks to your review!
Could you please specify about the reason you've left only 4 stars for our app?
Have a great day!

Nurse Media Apparel

Great app have only had on for one sale, bu the interface seems easy to use and great at discounting lots of products

October 20, 2019

Thank you for your review. Much appreciated :)
Could you please specify about the reason you've left only 4 stars for our app?
Thank you in advance!