Bulk Discount & Sales Manager

Product Discount, Scheduled Sales, Flash Sale, Countdown Timer

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Youth Science Canada

I'm using this app to create "early bird" pricing. So far, it seems to work well and the live chat support was quick and helpful.

Koso

Location Mexico

Muy buena aplicación de descuentos pero me parece un poco cara la version premium. Si estuviera a mitad de precio...

June 5, 2022

Hi, Thank you for the feedback.
Should there be a price review, we will keep you posted.
Hope you'll keep enjoying the app :)

Skylighter, Inc.

Time spent using app Over 3 years

For years I have used and recommended this app to fellow business owners. It has made setting up promos, sales, and scheduling offers easy as pie! Some of the latest updates have been a little frustrating, but i'm really happy to say that after contacting support the latest revision addressed all of my concerns making me a happy camper! If your looking for an app to make scheduling sales a million times easier you really can not go wrong!

November 15, 2021

Thank you for recommending this app. We would like to thank you for providing us such valuable feedback in regards to our app's improvement.

Lotus Arts de Vivre

App developers are quite helpful , great app to use!
I had some issue but the problem turned out to be with another app, the team helped clarify this.
Highly recommended

September 30, 2021

Thank you for the kind feedback. It is our pleasure to resolve your issue.

Poplin

Location Australia

Great app, very easy to navigate and straight forward to set up bulk discounts. All prices reverted back with no issue.

July 22, 2021

Thank you for the kind words as well as choosing us!

FOOT URBAN

Location France

Bien, mais il manque quelques options de tri pour configurer les réductions.
On devrait pourvoir activer sur un stock précis et pas seulement sur les collections du site.

July 22, 2021

Thank you ! We really appreciate your feedback .

Beauty Supply by AMINCO Group

Location Uruguay

Buena, permite programar campanas con tiempo y organizacion. Agregarle budget personalizado. Recomiendo, de momento la estamos usando bien.

June 21, 2021

Thank you for the review and your recommendation. It certainly encourages us to do better !

Ecossentials Local Market

Allowed us to set up scheduled discounts on select products easily; great that it's free if you're only working with a small number of variants.

June 9, 2021

Thank you for the kind feedback! We are glad that you like our app

Saiid Kobeisy

Location Lebanon

This app is good and give me my service and show me my target to improve our our discount and marketing

June 9, 2021

Thanks! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied. Good luck to your business :)

SE CONCEPT

good so far hoping using this app to his full capacity great job guys! With time will see if accurate or not...

June 9, 2021

Thank you for the kind feedback!

Previous 1 3 4