Bulk Discount & Sales Manager

Product Discount, Scheduled Sales, Flash Sale, Countdown Timer

Free plan available

Skylighter, Inc.

For years I have used and recommended this app to fellow business owners. It has made setting up promos, sales, and scheduling offers easy as pie! Some of the latest updates have been a little frustrating, but i'm really happy to say that after contacting support the latest revision addressed all of my concerns making me a happy camper! If your looking for an app to make scheduling sales a million times easier you really can not go wrong!

November 15, 2021

Thank you for recommending this app. We would like to thank you for providing us such valuable feedback in regards to our app's improvement.

Lotus Arts de Vivre

App developers are quite helpful , great app to use!
I had some issue but the problem turned out to be with another app, the team helped clarify this.
Highly recommended

September 30, 2021

Thank you for the kind feedback. It is our pleasure to resolve your issue.

Poplin

Great app, very easy to navigate and straight forward to set up bulk discounts. All prices reverted back with no issue.

July 22, 2021

Thank you for the kind words as well as choosing us!

FOOT URBAN

Bien, mais il manque quelques options de tri pour configurer les réductions.
On devrait pourvoir activer sur un stock précis et pas seulement sur les collections du site.

July 22, 2021

Thank you ! We really appreciate your feedback .

Beauty Supply by AMINCO Group

Buena, permite programar campanas con tiempo y organizacion. Agregarle budget personalizado. Recomiendo, de momento la estamos usando bien.

June 21, 2021

Thank you for the review and your recommendation. It certainly encourages us to do better !

Ecossentials Local Market

Allowed us to set up scheduled discounts on select products easily; great that it's free if you're only working with a small number of variants.

June 9, 2021

Thank you for the kind feedback! We are glad that you like our app

Saiid Kobeisy

This app is good and give me my service and show me my target to improve our our discount and marketing

June 9, 2021

Thanks! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied. Good luck to your business :)

SE CONCEPT

good so far hoping using this app to his full capacity great job guys! With time will see if accurate or not...

June 9, 2021

Thank you for the kind feedback!

Campus & Co Hawera

I used this app to help me schedule sales & specials. I love how that you can tag products within the app to so that they can appear somewhere in particular when they are on sale. Pity it doesn't have a "Buy 2 for x" function within it as well.

September 7, 2020

Thank you for the review and feedback. Buy X Get Y is one of the features that we are looking to improve by the end of the year. We will notify you once it is complete. :-)

Nettle's Tale

The one thing that held this app back from accomplishing what we needed was that not all product prices were updated instantly when our sale launched — it actually took almost ten minutes for all of our products to update (likely because we had a lot of SKUs). Our sales are quite time-sensitive and a lot of customers were waiting right at launch to shop, but other than this the app worked pretty well for what we needed it to do.

Previous 1 3 4