Bulk Discount & Sales Manager

Bulk Discount & Sales Manager

by Amai

Product Discount, Scheduled Sales, Flash Sale, Countdown Timer

Darrells Attic

Need to create a sale. Looks good so far! A little wonky at first but breathe--take your time...you'll get it done!

June 25, 2021

Thank you for your kind feedback, we highly appreciate it ! Good Luck to your sales :)

The Silk Co Byron Bay

I started using this app about a month ago and absolutely love it! It has helped so much with our online store. The support team is also an amazing help along with being prompt with their replies, which has been greatly appreciated. I highly recommend this app as I have only had good experiences with it. Thank you.

June 9, 2021

Thank you for the review and your recommendation.
Hope you'll keep enjoying the app :)

AllfixElectrical

One of the things I love about this app is the ability to change the selling price after an item is on sale and have the app restore the regular price to the correct new value when the sale ends. In an industry where pricing can change often this saves me countless hours every time a sale ends. A previous competitors app meant that I had to manually edit hundreds of price changes after the sale ended. It also activates quickly once started.

June 9, 2021

Thank you and good luck to your business :)

Lambi

I'm a Big fan of this app! Just what I was looking for to schedule discounts. Very easy to use tool. Thank you

June 9, 2021

You are welcome. Thank you for the kind words as well as choosing us!

DealsnLots

Good App. xfgbnxcbnxfghncvb xcnzbxcvbndzfhbcvbzdfhzxvbzh\fvbzbdfxczvbzdfzbxcvbdzfhbzvbzxbzxbzxfbbxbs\gxbxzfb

Thanks so much!

Baal Fit

Gran app para poder instalar en tu tienda online, ya que permite que los descuentos sean visibles...

Neo Dens

very nice app, i do enjoy using it. Some tweeks needed for slightly better usage, thank you for the good work

The Piaffe Shoppe

We use this app for all of our scheduled sales and events, and love it! Support is excellent, the app is easy to use, and we've been able to do a lot with it.

June 9, 2021

Thanks! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied. Good luck to your business :)

Star Kingdom

It does the job - I think it is very easy to use - customer service has been very helpful too so I am pleased

Thank you for the kind words as well as choosing us!

It certainly encourages us to do better.

a boutique by Rachel Clark

Love this app for an easy way to bulk discount without requiring the use of a Promo Code. Essential for Black Friday or big discounting events! Since allowing only 1 promo code per purchase is built into Shopify we have to get creative with ways to allow discounts, shop credit/gift card redemption, and rewards points. This has been a really helpful app and easy to use!
I would love to see a Buy X, Get Y promo option added at some point!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15