Note globale
  • 19 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 6 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 17 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
20 novembre 2023

So easy to use and works perfectly!! The aesthetics of the sale announcements on the products grids is incredible and I have had 0 issues navigating and using the app. Functionality is A1

Cathys Place
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
9 avril 2024

Pour mon premier essai. C'est super !

KERSY'S BOUTIQUE
20 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
20 février 2024

割引設定しても割引できない商品あって使えない。

TaiShoDo ONLINE SHOP
Japon
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
26 juin 2023

The discount campaign takes a long while to apply to all the products. Even worse, once the campaign was finished, I checked in on the website and about 30% of the store still had the applied discount (even though we had emails saying it had reverted to the original price, and the campaign was ended). I tried to fix this by deleting the campaign itself in hopes that would return the prices, which it did not. So spent over two hours having to manually return the prices one variant at a time on our website.

One of the worst shopify app experiences I've had to date, would not recommend to any large inventory store

Crushes
Nouvelle-Zélande
6 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Autoketing a répondu 26 juin 2023

We apologize for the problem. We will check our app again. Thanks for your feedback.

17 mars 2020

Best for discounts, it helped me to make campaigns and set start and end dates to fulfill the campaign complete. It also helped me to grow my sales.

Daniela Califa
Mexique
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
17 novembre 2018

So far it's been great. I just don't like that I cannot edit a campaign once I create it. Thank you!

New World Living
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 30 septembre 2019

I was looking for a good app to let me run additional automatic discounts on Shopify and after trying MANY this one finally fit my needs. It allows you to set up discounts, schedule start dates and end dates, it will create little "discount stamps" to notify people shopping your collection that the items are on sale. Overall it worked great!

CNVC Bookstore
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
Autoketing a répondu 4 octobre 2019

Dear CNVC Bookstore!
Thanks for your review. Please let us know if you have any problem. Thanks a lot!

Modifié le 24 mai 2019

top APP I can only recommend if you do not help you immediately

Mivida Beauty
Allemagne
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
Autoketing a répondu 24 mai 2019

Dear Mivida Beauty,

Thank you for your great review, your feedback is our motivation!

Regards,
Autoketing team.

12 septembre 2020

gooddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

askdream
Inde
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
Autoketing a répondu 14 septembre 2020

It was a privilege serving you. It’s all that we ever want from our valued merchants and it has brought us happiness to have resolved this with you! :)
Should we miss anything or if you have other concern that you'd need some help with, please advise.
Best Regards,

Modifié le 26 mai 2022

great customer support! I had an issue with the app and they contacted me right away to help me and were very friendly too

Better Call Moll Creations
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Autoketing a répondu 24 mai 2022

We're sorry for the error. Maybe the settings have an issue. We will contact you to support you in detail.

Thanks a lot