Note globale
  • 19 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 6 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 17 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
20 novembre 2023

So easy to use and works perfectly!! The aesthetics of the sale announcements on the products grids is incredible and I have had 0 issues navigating and using the app. Functionality is A1

Cathys Place
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
9 avril 2024

Pour mon premier essai. C'est super !

KERSY'S BOUTIQUE
20 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
24 mai 2023

Very easy to use and a good application. Also, support is quick and responsive.
I am very satisfied!

非常に使いやすく、良いアプリです。またサポートも迅速に対応してくれます。
とても満足しています!

ジャパンキャビア1983公式オンラインストア
Japon
7 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Autoketing a répondu 25 mai 2023

Your review makes our day. Thanks for your review. We feel glad when knowing that you're satisfied with our app.

Please email or chat with us if you have any questions. We're ready to help you as soon as possible.

Thanks

Modifié le 26 mai 2022

great customer support! I had an issue with the app and they contacted me right away to help me and were very friendly too

Better Call Moll Creations
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Autoketing a répondu 24 mai 2022

We're sorry for the error. Maybe the settings have an issue. We will contact you to support you in detail.

Thanks a lot

28 novembre 2022

A great tool! the support i have recieved has been extremely fast and more than helpful. One of the best tools i have used.

Pro Cycling Outlet
Espagne
10 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Autoketing a répondu 28 novembre 2022

We love your feedback. It was a privilege serving you. It’s all that we ever want from our valued merchants. Hope that our app can help your business a lot.
Should we miss anything or if you have other concern that you'd need some help with, please advise.
Best Regards,

4 août 2022

I used this app to setup my store for an end of financial year special that we were running. It worked flawlessly. Very easy to setup and customers instantly saw the specials when they clicked on the products. Very well done. Thanks team

Adventure Rally X
Australie
9 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Autoketing a répondu 5 août 2022

Thanks for your review. We try our best to support merchants. It'd be great that you like our app.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
We're ready to help you.

Sincerely

17 mars 2020

Best for discounts, it helped me to make campaigns and set start and end dates to fulfill the campaign complete. It also helped me to grow my sales.

Daniela Califa
Mexique
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
9 août 2022

Very nice, easy to use app. I built the campaign smoothly and in 10 minutes. And the support is super quick and helpful!

harvoola
Lituanie
27 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Autoketing a répondu 9 août 2022

Thanks

9 janvier 2023

Super easy to understand and use. I had a better time setting up this app than others, including the shopify settings.

beaupact
27 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Autoketing a répondu 10 janvier 2023

Please contact us if you have any questions.
We're ready to help you.

Sincerely

17 novembre 2018

So far it's been great. I just don't like that I cannot edit a campaign once I create it. Thank you!

New World Living