Discount Master ‑ Quantity

Developer
Autoketing
3.6
April 12, 2022

It doesn't work. Can't even implement one discount without a save error. Also tried to message them, no reply.

Studio Cakes
Time spent using app: 19 minutes
Autoketing replied April 12, 2022

We're very sorry for the late reply. Your message came when we had a break time at noon. The save issue may be from the setting, not a bug.
We have sent a message to you on Instagram. Please give us one more chance to support you.

Regards

January 25, 2022

It does not allow you to implement minimum quantities for discounts. It's largely useless, and not a replacement to automatic discount rules as advertised. It's terrible that Shopify only allows one automatic discount.

The Great Beyond
Time spent using app: 8 minutes
Autoketing replied January 26, 2022

We're sorry that our app doesn't have the feature you need. You can try Upsell Cross-sell Smart Tool app.
We will try to improve our app in the next version.

Thanks a lot

Edited November 22, 2019

Very bad experince, very high cost with not clear and hidden prices.
they are charging for each size or color as one product.
So if you have 1 products has 5 sizes and 5 colors so they will conceder it as 10 products and charging you accordingly

Metro Brazil
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Autoketing replied November 21, 2019

Thanks for your feedback. We are very sorry for the error.
We sent you an email to support and solve the issue.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Kind regards
Autoketing team

November 20, 2019

very difficult to use doesn't work..................................................................

WestRiver
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Autoketing replied November 21, 2019

Thanks for your feedback. We are very sorry for the error.
We sent you an email to support and solve the issue.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Kind regards
Autoketing team

January 6, 2019

I installed the app but to test it I had to agree to be billed for it so I installed it approved billing tried a code it didnt work for what i needed and promptly uninstalled it the same day yet they charged me for it because of this. They refuse to refund me because I tested a code on it. Pathetic and not good business. Dont install.

Beary Nice NZ