Discount Master ‑ Quantity

Bulk Discounts, Quantity Discounts, Countdown Timer/Stock

Free plan available

Studio Cakes

It doesn't work. Can't even implement one discount without a save error. Also tried to message them, no reply.

April 12, 2022

We're very sorry for the late reply. Your message came when we had a break time at noon. The save issue may be from the setting, not a bug.
We have sent a message to you on Instagram. Please give us one more chance to support you.

Regards

The Great Beyond

It does not allow you to implement minimum quantities for discounts. It's largely useless, and not a replacement to automatic discount rules as advertised. It's terrible that Shopify only allows one automatic discount.

January 26, 2022

We're sorry that our app doesn't have the feature you need. You can try Upsell Cross-sell Smart Tool app.
We will try to improve our app in the next version.

Thanks a lot

Metro Brazil

Very bad experince, very high cost with not clear and hidden prices.
they are charging for each size or color as one product.
So if you have 1 products has 5 sizes and 5 colors so they will conceder it as 10 products and charging you accordingly

November 21, 2019

Thanks for your feedback. We are very sorry for the error.
We sent you an email to support and solve the issue.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Kind regards
Autoketing team

WestRiver

very difficult to use doesn't work..................................................................

November 21, 2019

Thanks for your feedback. We are very sorry for the error.
We sent you an email to support and solve the issue.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Kind regards
Autoketing team

Beary Nice NZ

I installed the app but to test it I had to agree to be billed for it so I installed it approved billing tried a code it didnt work for what i needed and promptly uninstalled it the same day yet they charged me for it because of this. They refuse to refund me because I tested a code on it. Pathetic and not good business. Dont install.

Feelgood Health

This is the second time I have set up a sale on this app. Once again it was easy to set up but once again the app failed. The first time it did not return all prices to normal. This time it has not discounted all the products. This makes me look very bad to my customers :-( Support was very quick last time and I hope it is this time - otherwise my widely advertised sale will be a big fail!

Gentrify

it's shit no guidance and didn't work. 2 tries only how do you expect people to want to but it before it works?