Discount Master ‑ Quantity

Discount Master ‑ Quantity | Reviews

by Autoketing

Bulk Discounts, Quantity Discounts, Countdown Timer/Stock

Salik Express

discount page doesn't even work , reloading gets back to the home page of the app , waste of time ,,

November 5, 2021

We're sorry for the error. We will improve our app.
If you reinstall our app, we can check the issue.

Regards,

Ecoglitter

I tried to use it to do a buy x get y automatic discount and it did not have that feature.

Also with the options for products it did not provide an option to select individual variants of products. I have a set collection of colors with different discounts I want applied based on the product size variants and that is not possible.

I do give them kudos for offering an option with unlimited time but limited options. I have a basic store that has little traffic and am frustrated there are almost no add on apps that offer a small starting up store cheap/free options with triple digit and less clicks/sales. This doesn't quite fit that but at least it is something.

May 31, 2019

Dear Ecoglitter,

Sorry to hear that!, we understand your problem, I will discuss with our tech to give solutions to your problem, We think we will have a solution for your problem, we will contact you soon. Please let me know if you have any problem via email support@autoketing.com.

Thank a lot!