Discount Master ‑ Quantity

Discount Master ‑ Quantity

by Autoketing

Quantity Discounts/Tiered, Countdown Timer, Stock Countdown

Sweet Apricity

I can see how this would be good for providing a discount for a product, but not for issuing discounts based on quantities of product. For example, I want to offer a discount only when a customer purchases 3 of a single item. I may try again later with the app, but right now, I do not think it meets my needs.

May 12, 2019

Dear Sweet Apricity,

Thank you for your great review, If you have any problem please let us know via email: support@autoketing.com or live chat in dashboard.

Regards,
Autoketing team.

All About Quilting

I used this app to do 12 days of discounts for Christmas. Some of my items were discounted a certain % and some were discounted down to a certain $$ amount. The percent discount worked find. The $$ discount didn't. Apparently my definition of "fixed price" is the price the item should be after discount, but the developer's definition of "fixed price" means how much to subtract from the original price, which is actually the "amount to adjust". I wanted the price to go from $7 down to $4 but the app set the price to $3. Not what I wanted. I did like the scheduling feature and the count down timer.

Triple Mountain Model Horses

When I first tested the app, it didn't work - The price never changed on the item. Support had their tech look at it, and the next day, I tested again. The first test failed, but then the second time, it worked. While that test sale was running, I tested the countdown timer feature. The first time I clicked the tab for that, I got a "cannot load page" error, but then on refresh, it loaded and I was able to very easily get a Black Friday timer showing on the live page.

The app looks great on the customer-facing side and having these three features together is a great idea. Currently, though, I'm not 100% sure of its reliability, hence the 3-star review. I hope to be able to run more tests (because sometimes, after all, it might be Shopify that's having an issue) and if they execute as expected, I'll update this review with more stars.