Discount Master ‑ Quantity

Discount Master ‑ Quantity

by Autoketing

Quantity Discounts/Tiered, Countdown Timer, Stock Countdown

Online GMall

Very nice discount master Apps. I started the free app and lets see what will be the outcome. Very easy to use app. Creating a discount is so easy and fast. I highly recommend this app to every shopify sellers. I will keep this app for quite sometime. I am still using it on a free plan. A good combination for specific promotion from other social media with back link to the specific products being promoted.

March 01, 2019

Dear Online GMall,

Thanks for your review, your evaluation is our motivation

Autoketing team
Regards!

jewerlydesigns

Great combination for fakebook adds and my own Shopify store. Easy to use and install. I am happy with the way this app performs.

March 01, 2019

Dear jewerlydesigns,

Thanks for your review, your evaluation is our motivation

Autoketing team
Regards!

Feelgood Pets

The first time I used this app, I was disappointed because the sale did not end correctly, meaning I had to update all my products manually. However, the support team fixed the problem and I tried it on another sale. This time it worked perfectly. The app is easy to use and has good features. If I had to suggest one improvement, I would prefer to be able to set the sale and the count down clock at the same time, instead of separately, but this is a minor issue and I can recommend Discount Master to anyone. In fact, I have installed it on another website of mine.

Voorpret Shop, Inc.

A five stars free app and must have for any store. Working well on both desktop and phones. All in one, it creates urgency and can boost your convertion.

meikon.hk

Great App and works as advertised!
The live chat support is much appreciated and has done a great job for answering the questions regarding the app and technicalities !
Recommend!

New World Living

So far it's been great. I just don't like that I cannot edit a campaign once I create it. Thank you!

Ecological Technos

its a very good app, i like the options it gives for each event, it also has a good customer service.

KGUBrass

Good app.
Easy install and great help center.

Suggested how to set up and support quickly decided my problem.

I recommend to try this app.

Have a nice day.