Discount Master ‑ Quantity

Bulk Discounts, Quantity Discounts, Countdown Timer/Stock

Free plan available

Better Call Moll Creations

great customer support! I had an issue with the app and they contacted me right away to help me and were very friendly too

May 24, 2022

We're sorry for the error. Maybe the settings have an issue. We will contact you to support you in detail.

Thanks a lot

askdream

gooddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

September 14, 2020

It was a privilege serving you. It’s all that we ever want from our valued merchants and it has brought us happiness to have resolved this with you! :)
Should we miss anything or if you have other concern that you'd need some help with, please advise.
Best Regards,

Cartoon4u

Nice App

But I am not able to find the Stock Countdown
Anyway it is very easy to use and have enought design features

April 21, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. Please send us a ticket if you have any questions.
Kind regards

Daniela Califa

Best for discounts, it helped me to make campaigns and set start and end dates to fulfill the campaign complete. It also helped me to grow my sales.

HT Suplidores Industriales

Fácil de utilizar, práctica, con buena variedad de opciones para aplicar descuentos y promociones, recomendada!

King Cobra of Florida

This app provided us with an easy and quick way to group products for Black Friday/Cyber monday and put them on a timed sale. It also put the timer countdown etc, and worked the mechanics for automatic discounts. We also use it for ongoing automatic discounts or gift cards that get added to the cart automatically based on certain triggers. This is a function sorely missed from Shopify and it works seamlessly thanks to this app. Overall great experience and highly recommended. Support team is responsive and there if anything goes wrong, in my case I didn't even need their help. Definitely will be using the app from now on for various ongoing sales!

December 8, 2019

Thanks for your review. Your feedback is our motivation.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Kind regards
Autoketing team

CNVC Bookstore

I was looking for a good app to let me run additional automatic discounts on Shopify and after trying MANY this one finally fit my needs. It allows you to set up discounts, schedule start dates and end dates, it will create little "discount stamps" to notify people shopping your collection that the items are on sale. Overall it worked great!

October 4, 2019

Dear CNVC Bookstore!
Thanks for your review. Please let us know if you have any problem. Thanks a lot!

Mivida Beauty

top APP I can only recommend if you do not help you immediately

May 24, 2019

Dear Mivida Beauty,

Thank you for your great review, your feedback is our motivation!

Regards,
Autoketing team.

Alfa Vitamins Store

Amazing!!

This works great and constantly improving as well. Easy to use and give your customers a better experience.
Worth the $$. Highly recommend it!

May 8, 2019

Dear Alfa Vitamins Store,

Thank you for your great review, your feedback is our motivation!

Regards,
Autoketing team.

Online GMall

Very nice discount master Apps. I started the free app and lets see what will be the outcome. Very easy to use app. Creating a discount is so easy and fast. I highly recommend this app to every shopify sellers. I will keep this app for quite sometime. I am still using it on a free plan. A good combination for specific promotion from other social media with back link to the specific products being promoted.

March 1, 2019

Dear Online GMall,

Thanks for your review, your evaluation is our motivation

Autoketing team