Discount Master ‑ Quantity

Quantity Discounts/Tiered, Countdown Timer, Stock Countdown

Cartoon4u

Nice App

But I am not able to find the Stock Countdown
Anyway it is very easy to use and have enought design features

April 21, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. Please send us a ticket if you have any questions.
Kind regards

Daniela Califa

Best for discounts, it helped me to make campaigns and set start and end dates to fulfill the campaign complete. It also helped me to grow my sales.

HT Suplidores Industriales

Fácil de utilizar, práctica, con buena variedad de opciones para aplicar descuentos y promociones, recomendada!

King Cobra of Florida

This app provided us with an easy and quick way to group products for Black Friday/Cyber monday and put them on a timed sale. It also put the timer countdown etc, and worked the mechanics for automatic discounts. We also use it for ongoing automatic discounts or gift cards that get added to the cart automatically based on certain triggers. This is a function sorely missed from Shopify and it works seamlessly thanks to this app. Overall great experience and highly recommended. Support team is responsive and there if anything goes wrong, in my case I didn't even need their help. Definitely will be using the app from now on for various ongoing sales!

December 8, 2019

Thanks for your review. Your feedback is our motivation.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Kind regards
Autoketing team

CNVC Bookstore

I was looking for a good app to let me run additional automatic discounts on Shopify and after trying MANY this one finally fit my needs. It allows you to set up discounts, schedule start dates and end dates, it will create little "discount stamps" to notify people shopping your collection that the items are on sale. Overall it worked great!

October 4, 2019

Dear CNVC Bookstore!
Thanks for your review. Please let us know if you have any problem. Thanks a lot!

Mivida Beauty

top APP I can only recommend if you do not help you immediately

May 24, 2019

Dear Mivida Beauty,

Thank you for your great review, your feedback is our motivation!

Regards,
Autoketing team.

Alfa Vitamins Store

Amazing!!

This works great and constantly improving as well. Easy to use and give your customers a better experience.
Worth the $$. Highly recommend it!

May 8, 2019

Dear Alfa Vitamins Store,

Thank you for your great review, your feedback is our motivation!

Regards,
Autoketing team.

Online GMall

Very nice discount master Apps. I started the free app and lets see what will be the outcome. Very easy to use app. Creating a discount is so easy and fast. I highly recommend this app to every shopify sellers. I will keep this app for quite sometime. I am still using it on a free plan. A good combination for specific promotion from other social media with back link to the specific products being promoted.

March 1, 2019

Dear Online GMall,

Thanks for your review, your evaluation is our motivation

Autoketing team
Regards!

Feelgood Pets

The first time I used this app, I was disappointed because the sale did not end correctly, meaning I had to update all my products manually. However, the support team fixed the problem and I tried it on another sale. This time it worked perfectly. The app is easy to use and has good features. If I had to suggest one improvement, I would prefer to be able to set the sale and the count down clock at the same time, instead of separately, but this is a minor issue and I can recommend Discount Master to anyone. In fact, I have installed it on another website of mine.

Voorpret Shop, Inc.

A five stars free app and must have for any store. Working well on both desktop and phones. All in one, it creates urgency and can boost your convertion.

Previous 1