Discount Mixer‑ Stackable

Discount Mixer‑ Stackable

by OneTeam AI

Maximum Discount, Stack, Combine and Tiered Discounts

Ateyo

Extremely easy to use! Quick responses to questions and very helpful in solving problems. Definitely recommend!

Paradise Planner Co.

Seriously the easiest discount app I've used! Super user friendly and I had everything set up in minutes. There doesn't seem to be any weird limitations or restrictions and customers can checkout smoothly (unlike every other discount app I've used). This app also doesn't mess with your theme. I wish I found it sooner! The only complaint I have is that it would be great for customers to have the ability to see the discount on the product page before adding to cart. But it's a great price and a stress-free way to get the job done.

August 24, 2021

Thank you! Reviews like yours drive us to make the Discount Mixer app better while keeping the price low. We had delivered over 30 new customer-requested features since launch a couple of months ago. We've added your feature request to the list and will reach out to you for more details when we pick it up.

tale after tail

This app gives you the ability to do something Shopify doesn't offer, and that is to stack discount codes on top of each other. The app is very user friendly and the team behind the app are very responsive to any feedback, suggestions and are quick to make any fixes necessary. We really like the feature it provides on capping the percentage and dollar amount on discounts. This app has become a necessity in us running our business smoothly.

Wild n Fresh Treats

We used this app to offer stackable discounts to our customers. They are able to use however many codes you choose in the settings and also even allows you to cap the percentage off, giving you complete control on how much is discounted. We also enjoyed that you can exclude items from discounts, allowing you to control what items can be discounted with each unique code. Great app and highly recommend to anyone who'd like to stack codes in Shopify.

Love Liparu

Discount Mixer has helped me streamline my discounts into one app. I am able to offer customers the option to stack discounts, control which discounts can be combined with others, set a limit on how much total discount can be taken applied, assign discounts to specific customers, etc. It is extremely user friendly, easy to learn, and gives me a analytics page to see how each discount is performing. Highly recommend to those who are wanting a discount app that has multiple functions.