Stack Discounts Discount Mixer

Stack Discounts Discount Mixer

From $9.95/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.3)
Developer
4.3
November 24, 2021

Great app, great customer service, great support! I can't ask more. Thank you to Cecil, even if on the other side of the world, she always replay within few minutes!

Kisené
Italy
Time spent using app: 19 days
November 6, 2021

This is a great app. I had a few questions and they walked me through it. So helpful and the app is working well so far!

BeBOLD Foods
Time spent using app: 4 months
OneTeam AI replied November 6, 2021

Glad that it's working well for you! We will continue doing our best to support your store.

September 30, 2021

Great app, which solves the major Shopify gap on not letting stores stack discounts. I had a monitor roadblock during the trial and the developer jumped on a quick call and clarified all my questions. It would be great if the app could automatically map the Shopify discount codes onto the App. Currently will have to do this step manually. Store - www.venbafragrance.com

Venba Fragrance
Time spent using app: 3 months
OneTeam AI replied September 30, 2021

Thank you for your kind review! I am glad you chose us after evaluating many other apps. We always strive to meet your requirements.

For the record, the Discount mixer does automatically map Shopify discounts. The feature you were looking for is to specify which Shopify discounts are stackable and which ones are not. We are working on that and will info you when that feature is ready.

September 1, 2021

Extremely easy to use! Quick responses to questions and very helpful in solving problems. Definitely recommend!

Ateyo
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 23, 2021

Seriously the easiest discount app I've used! Super user friendly and I had everything set up in minutes. There doesn't seem to be any weird limitations or restrictions and customers can checkout smoothly (unlike every other discount app I've used). This app also doesn't mess with your theme. I wish I found it sooner! The only complaint I have is that it would be great for customers to have the ability to see the discount on the product page before adding to cart. But it's a great price and a stress-free way to get the job done.

Paradise Planner Co.
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
OneTeam AI replied August 24, 2021

Thank you! Reviews like yours drive us to make the Discount Mixer app better while keeping the price low. We had delivered over 30 new customer-requested features since launch a couple of months ago. We've added your feature request to the list and will reach out to you for more details when we pick it up.

July 1, 2021

This app gives you the ability to do something Shopify doesn't offer, and that is to stack discount codes on top of each other. The app is very user friendly and the team behind the app are very responsive to any feedback, suggestions and are quick to make any fixes necessary. We really like the feature it provides on capping the percentage and dollar amount on discounts. This app has become a necessity in us running our business smoothly.

tale after tail
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 25, 2021

We used this app to offer stackable discounts to our customers. They are able to use however many codes you choose in the settings and also even allows you to cap the percentage off, giving you complete control on how much is discounted. We also enjoyed that you can exclude items from discounts, allowing you to control what items can be discounted with each unique code. Great app and highly recommend to anyone who'd like to stack codes in Shopify.

Wild n Fresh Treats
Time spent using app: 16 days
June 24, 2021

Discount Mixer has helped me streamline my discounts into one app. I am able to offer customers the option to stack discounts, control which discounts can be combined with others, set a limit on how much total discount can be taken applied, assign discounts to specific customers, etc. It is extremely user friendly, easy to learn, and gives me a analytics page to see how each discount is performing. Highly recommend to those who are wanting a discount app that has multiple functions.

Love Liparu