Stack Discounts Discount Mixer

Stack Discounts Discount Mixer

From $9.95/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.3)
Developer
1 review
4.3
1 review
September 17, 2022

The app is easy to use and I like the different tiered discount options I can set up for my customers. The problem I have found and hopefully gets fixed soon is every time I add a new product to my website the discounts I have set up will not apply to any new items unless I go into each one of my discounts and resave them. I was told this will re-sync them so that they apply to every item again. This can be a pain because I am adding new products all of the time and often forget to do this step. I have had to issue several refunds so far for the discount amount that should have been applied to a customer's order. Not only is it one more thing I have to do but I actually lose money doing this because Shopify no longer refunds fees to the seller for any refund amount that is issued. I have reached out to their support team and they are aware of the issue but I just wanted to let others know what they will have to do every time a new product is added to their website after they have set up their discounts. I will update my review if the issue ever gets fixed. If it doesn't I will have to look for a new app where this is not an issue.

My File Addiction