Stack Discounts Discount Mixer

Stackable, multiple discounts, quantity breaks, free gift

From $9.95/month. 7-day free trial.

Features

1 review

your Skin Fitness Expert

Free is a little bait and switchy IMHO but this app does the job and does it well for a decent price. I really like that it moves the promo code to the first checkout screen so there is way less customer confusion on the discount, and that if you need to change pricing tiers the app pro-rates. What I don't like is that I'm charged per code even if the code isn't used to complete a purchase.

January 20, 2022

Thank you for your review! We are glad you like the app. I am happy to let you know that we've increased the usage limit for the free plan based on your feedback.

As you know, there is no hidden cost in the app, and we charge based on the server resources used. That's why we count based on how many times the discount widget is used instead of the number of complete orders with discounts. Also, to be clear, we don't charge by the number of discount codes. You can have an unlimited number of manual or automatic discounts.