Stack Discounts Discount Mixer

Stackable, multiple discounts, quantity breaks, free gift

From $9.95/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Features

Suggies

This app was easy to install (I am not technical either). I saw an increase AOV the first week it was installed. Customer service was great too. All my existing coupons come over without any issues as well.

July 1, 2022

Thank you very much for your kind words! Knowing Discount Mixer helps grow your business just made the day for us!

Breanna Cooke

This app finally helped me offer multiple discounts at once so I could have a new email subscriber discount, a bulk discount on a product, and a temporary sale discount. Their customer support was so speedy at responding to my support request and even made some changes directly for me. I gave it 5 stars because of how much functionality it offers, however, the app does take some time to get set up correctly and to understand how it interacts with Shopify. I kept having issues with manual codes until I understood that the app only works on the cart page and cart drawer and *not* on the checkout page. I also really appreciate that there's a free plan! As a business starting up, all the app add-ons can really get expensive, especially if you don't have a lot of customer data yet. Thank you for the free option!

hyped.

Location Singapore

The developer was very prompt in their replies when I needed help. Faced some issues with my theme and they could solve it within a day.

May 10, 2022

Thank you for your kind review! We strive to provide the best support when needed. We are also adding support to new themes constantly.

Taurus Eyewear

I used this app because the other app I usually used did not work on my new theme. The app did not look the best at first, however, the support modified it in such a way that now it fits my theme's design beautifully. The support was also really fast. Thank you!

Mendi

OneTeam AI's customer support has been above and beyond. They have added flexibility to their discount widget allowing us to match the style of our cart for a seamless integration. They are very quick to respond and have offered solutions to all of our questions. Highly recommend their app!

AutAll & Victoria's Laden

Location Germany

I have tested many other discount tools which has modified my theme in an extreme way. This app works very well now for my requirements. Adjustments if needed will be done with highest priority. Also many thanks to Weijie who has given a very very good and profession support. Also a coorporation with other theme developer was given to run all apps smoothly together. Specially our installed Currency and Shipping rates app. Norbert from Germany

Samadoolcoffee

Location Thailand

I’ve been using this app for awhile our customer love it .This app very easy to configure.I had a problem some time with the function and then they indentify the problem and helped me very quickly .Customer service was great . You done a great job looking forward to see more functions coming .
From Samadoolcoffee.com

Backyard Sprawl

Love the functionality and the support is fantastic!
Their team has been very responsive and solved everything I needed help with.

Collectt

Time spent using app About 1 month

Thank you fast and prompt answers to questions. A good way to stack discounts which shopify currently does not offer.

Heist Foundationwear

The support team are amazing! Super quick to respond and solve my issue. Big thanks to Cecil who helped me. Would recommend this app.

Previous 1