Dr. Discount On Cart

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
20 novembre 2022

At first, I was confused of how to set up, I reached out to support and they set it up.
It has all features I need and looks great on the website.
Great support

Ouisurprise
France
Shop Doctors 🏆 a répondu 20 novembre 2022

Thank you for sharing your amazing review! We were happy to help and we look forward to working with you in the future.

28 mai 2021

The best support I have ever received. Don't hesitate to ask app devs for help, this is the case when they are really useful. Also, this app can be installed effortlessly without any web-dev experience, so if someone struggles with it, give this app a try, two weeks free trial will have your back, you won't lose anything)

DogRook
Royaume-Uni
Shop Doctors 🏆 a répondu 28 mai 2021

Thank you for your review! Always happy to help and I’m looking forward to working with you again.

30 octobre 2022

This is the best discount app I have found in the App Store. And the support is amazing. I highly recommend this app for your store if you offer discounts. Jarrod
Sunglass Savings

Sunglass Savings
Shop Doctors 🏆 a répondu 30 octobre 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are happy that the app is meeting your shop’s needs and we look forward to working with you in the future.

15 juin 2022

I needed a tired discount that was stackable, not only did this app do what I needed, but the developer went so far as to add an app customization for one of the tweaks needed. Above and beyond!

The Teething Egg
Shop Doctors 🏆 a répondu 16 juin 2022

Thank you for your wonderful review :) I'm really happy that the app met your shop's needs and I was happy to assign you as well. Please don't hesitate to reach out in the future.

3 janvier 2023

I recently started using the All in one discount on cart app for my business and it has been a game changer. Not only is the app easy to use and navigate, but it has also been a huge help in providing my customers with clickable linked discount codes that can be embedded in unique urls. Since implementing this app, I have noticed an increase in customer satisfaction. My customers are able to easily apply discount codes before checkout, which has made their shopping experience more enjoyable and efficient. I am extremely happy with their support team and highly recommend them to any business looking to provide their customers with an enhanced checkout experience.

BabyBreez
Shop Doctors 🏆 a répondu 3 janvier 2023

Thank you for sharing your amazing review! We are very happy to hear that the app is working well for your shop and we look forward to working with you in the future. Please don't hesitate to contact us when you need help :)

23 septembre 2022

Really helpful app that allows me to run multiple discounts with my Shopify automatic discounts that used to override every other discount. Fast and helpful support as well.

www.pet-tags.co.uk
Royaume-Uni
Shop Doctors 🏆 a répondu 23 septembre 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience! It was a pleasure for us to assist you and we look forward to working with you in the future.

24 février 2021

Fast & outstanding service! Nice guys and great communication.
App looks great on my site and does exactly what it's supposed to! I am really happy.

DermaGen by Botanical Chemist
Australie
Shop Doctors 🏆 a répondu 24 février 2021

Thank you for the review! We look forward to helping you out in the future too!

24 avril 2021

I used this app to help me adding discount coupons to my website's cart since another another variant options app was interfering with my theme's discount window. This app helped me to solve the problem and it works great.
You can customize the discount window, add the shipping fees which is integrated with Shopify settings. I recommend if they could calculate the taxes as well on the cart window.
Their Customer support is amazing!! My website is in Arabic and they offered to do the RTL for me without me asking them. They were really awesome!
I Highly recommend this app.

Falcoptics
Arabie saoudite
Shop Doctors 🏆 a répondu 24 avril 2021

Thank you for your review! I’m happy that the app was able to solve your problem and I look forward to helping you in the future too!

22 juillet 2022

The app 'Discount on Cart' by Shopdocs is absolutely AMAZING! Not only does it do what Shopify cant do, by letting you stack any type of discount (ie. automatic with manual or reverse etc.) but the service is incredible! Yavor, the app creator is so helpful and always responds quickly with very helpful advice and instructions. This app is worth every cent and I would definitely recommend it to ANY shopify/online business owner/store. Steph F.

Cloth Club
Australie
Shop Doctors 🏆 a répondu 23 juillet 2022

Thank you so much for this amazing review 😊 I’m always happy to help and I look forward to making the app even more valuable for you, in our future releases.

24 mars 2021

5 out of 5!! highly recommend this app, they help you set it up and make any adjustments required (so helpful if you're not techy!!!). The app is so easy to use, and it works perfectly! This was by FAR the best customer service I've ever had with any shopify app, they responded so quickly, and were so incredibly helpful, and even made suggestions that I didn't think of doing. HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS!

🥰🐶 Dog Mom Babe 🐶🥰
Shop Doctors 🏆 a répondu 24 mars 2021

Thank you for your review! We are always happy to help and look forward to working with you in the future!