Dr. Discount On Cart

• 평점의 0%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 0%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 0%가 별 1개입니다
2024년 6월 4일

Nothing like this app on shopify app store. The versatility is amazing, making my carts look sleek and allowing for all sorts of customisation in the discounts sector. Had an issue with it coming onto a new theme of mine and they instantly solved it!

A next level app & next level CUSTOMER SUPPORT!

Joxsox
오스트레일리아
앱 사용 기간 7개월
답글 Shop Doctors 🏆개 2024년 6월 17일

Thank you for sharing your review! We're happy that the app is meeting your shop's needs, and please don't hesitate to reach out.

2024년 3월 12일

Excellent App. Customer support is the best!

Custom Frames Canada
캐나다
앱 사용 기간 거의 2년
답글 Shop Doctors 🏆개 2024년 3월 13일

Thank you for sharing your review! It was a pleasure for us to assist you and we look forward to working with you in the future.

2024년 1월 26일

So far i am very pleased with how the app works. They have very quick support, and i'm very happy with the support given. They were able to address and fix my concerns very quickly. I would recommend giving the app a shot.

Alan Richard Textiles, LTD
앱 사용 기간 6일
2024년 1월 8일

Great support, quite easy to navigate in and has some really cool features!

Confetti Dogs
덴마크
앱 사용 기간 2개월
답글 Shop Doctors 🏆개 2024년 1월 9일

Thank you for sharing your awesome review! We were happy to help you set up the app and please don't hesitate to reach out in the future.

2023년 11월 7일

Downloaded this app because our current add on app doesn't support discount codes. Works amazing. Bit confusing to set up but the help I received was great and got the app running. Works perfect. Able to set it on particular products or cart page. Very handy!!

Little Love Co Flowers
오스트레일리아
답글 Shop Doctors 🏆개 2023년 11월 13일

Thank you for supporting our app with a review! It was a pleasure for us to assist you and we look forward to working with you in the future.

2023년 11월 9일

Best customer support experience. App wasn't working because of an issue with my theme, and within 5 minutes of emailing Yavor fixed it and now everything is working correctly. Highly recommend.

Don't Eat The Homies
앱 사용 기간 12개월
답글 Shop Doctors 🏆개 2023년 11월 13일

Thank you for posting your wonderful review! We appreciate the opportunity to be working with you and please don't hesitate to reach out in the future.

2023년 10월 11일

This app is great, we use it along with all-in-one shipping on cart to show shipping rates on the cart page, along with a discount code box. We have a fair amount of custom code on our website and needed help getting this app and our current layout to work together. The support from Shop Doctors has been incredible! Whether it was a question on how the app creates draft orders or a email for help, Yavor got back to us so quickly and was immensely helpful. Our site is easier to shop now thanks to this app and their support! Thank you!!

Kitchen Kettle Village
앱 사용 기간 대략 2개월
답글 Shop Doctors 🏆개 2023년 10월 13일

Thank you so much for sharing your incredible review! It was a pleasure for us to assist you and we look forward to working with you in the future.

2023년 7월 24일

This app is very easy to use especially when you are running sms text marketing with Klaviyo! I wanted the discount code to automatically apply in the cart summary page, the quick add page, and the product page and it did!!!! Without the customer having to manually enter it!!! Brilliant!!! Automations! I highly recommend. They also responded quickly.

Yonicque
앱 사용 기간 3개월
답글 Shop Doctors 🏆개 2023년 7월 25일

Thank you for posting your amazing review! It was a pleasure for us to assist you and we're very happy that the app is fulfilling your shop's needs. Please don't hesitate to reach out in the future.

2023년 11월 13일

Super useful and helpful app! Surprised base shopify doesn't include this...
Yavor was a huge help on support!

WildyX Rentals
답글 Shop Doctors 🏆개 2023년 11월 15일

Thank you for supporting us with a review. It was a pleasure for me to assist you and we look forward to working with you in the future.

2023년 11월 20일

I want to leave a review for Toby. His support was excellent. Always got a quick response. I had many questions, and each one was answered for me. The issue was always resolved.

VICTORIA MALAIKA
스위스
답글 Shop Doctors 🏆개 2023년 11월 21일

Thank you so much for sharing your amazing review! It was a pleasure for us to assist you and we look forward to working with you in the future.