Discount On Cart‑ Pro Edition!

Discount Code On Cart, Coupon Code On Cart, Shipping On Cart

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

ScootWorld.dk

Great support by Yavor Milchev very helpful! It's a really good app, nice design, and is functional. 100%

October 22, 2021

I'm happy to help and I'm looking forward to serving your shops in the future!

VonLG

I needed this app for discount codes as the basic shopify discount code will not work once you have added options to a product via another app. Very good response time and easily sorted for me with screenshots of what and where the discount code would go. Thank you.

October 21, 2021

I'm very happy to help and thank you for your review! Please don't hesitate to reach out.

Fetching Foods

Easy install. Was up and running in no time. I did ask some detailed and technical questions weeks after the trial ran out and Yavor was exceptionally helpful. He cares about the product and your business.

October 21, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! Don't hesitate to reach out and I'm looking forward to working with you in the future.

romperand.co

Great app and incredible customer service! I needed a few customisations changed so that the app appeared seamlessly with our website and it wasn't a problem for the founder to fix. Love it

September 30, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! I'm always happy to help!

LOUNGEBOY

This count really upgrades hoe the cart is seen by customers before checkout and I think it will greatly improve sells. The customer support is top notch Yavor helped me with some integrations questions extremely fast and even made the corrections himself. I was also using a translating app that wasn't supported but this app and Yavor made the integration just for my store in record speed. Thanks !

September 24, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! I'm always happy to help!

Peejamas

Amazing!!! I thought it was a long shot this app could solve my problem but they did, and literally in 5 minutes. So impressed with their customer service.

traumkunst-galerie

Vielen Dank, bin begeistert über die schnelle Hilfe. Alles passt. Es wurde sher schnell geholfen. Danke traumkunst-galerie.de
ulrike

August 30, 2021

Thank you for you review, Ulrike! I'm happy to be of service.

Well Seasoned

Super easy to install, and very quick styling help from the developer. Does exactly what it says it does, interested to see the effect on sales over time.

August 25, 2021

Thank you for your review! It was great working with you on the changes and I'm looking forward to helping you in the future.

Zillow Jewelry

Great App. Top Class Support. they helped me a lot. I want to thank all of them for taking care of my store.

August 22, 2021

Thank you for you review! I was happy to help and look forward to working with you in the future :)

Etba3lly

Great App! It's critical for me to show the shipping rates at the cart page. Support team is super fast! They did a lot of customizations in no time!