Discount On Cart‑ Pro Edition!

Discount Code On Cart, Coupon Code On Cart, Shipping On Cart

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Healing Natural Oils

We're really happy with this app, one of the few that work with Shop Pay and with a fantastic response time from the devs, we've managed to make the app work perfectly for our store!

July 4, 2021

Thank you for your review! I’m glad that the app helped to improve your shop. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you need any help!

Temescal Valley Paddle

I installed this app and submitted a help request and was contacted immediately with great service!! I highly recommend using this app!!

June 23, 2021

I’m very happy to help and thank you so much for your review!

Casuta dintre Stele

I totally recommend this app. It's easy to set up and customize...plus very helpful customer support. Thank you, guys!!

June 22, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! I’m happy that you liked the app and I look forward to working with you in the future.

Emmy & Sebby

Super helpful and very quick to respond. Went above and beyond to help me customise my drawer cart. 10/10

June 14, 2021

Thank you for your review! I'm always happy to help :)

Pasarelle

App works fantastic and Customer Service is Excellent. Yavor helped me to make app work exactly as I want.

June 13, 2021

Thank you for your review! Looking forward to working with you!

SUNBE DESIGN

Exactly what I need for my shop. They have 2 apps and I advice you to get them both. I needed a set up and it was done within a few hours exactly as I wanted :)

June 12, 2021

Thank you for your review! Please don't hesitate to reach out whenever you need any help.

uprettyhair

This is a great program, it meets my needs, and technical support staff are very patient to solve all my problems, very good

June 11, 2021

Thank you for your review and I look forward to helping you in the future!

Bakanim

Very nice app! The developer team is awesome and help me a lot! the App works perfect! Respect for this

June 9, 2021

Thank you for your review! I'm happy that you liked the app and I look forward to helping you in the future.

Pitaya Joyería

Acabo de instalar la aplicación y funciona de maravilla. Tuve unas dudas y en minutos me resolvieron, incluso una pequeña personalización. Sin duda tiene un excelente costo-beneficio. La recomiendo ampliamente si lo que quieres o necesitas es algo sencillo y fácil de instalar.

June 4, 2021

Thank you for your review! I look forward to helping you in the future!

Dermetech

Amazing customer service, answers emails in an instant, developer assisted us in installing the app properly to match our theme, and went the extra mile: checked our website, and follow-up the next day. The app works wonderfully well, it integrates perfectly. Easy and efficient.

June 4, 2021

Thank you for your review! I was happy to help and look forward to working with you in the future!