Discount On Cart‑ Pro Edition!

Discount Code On Cart, Coupon Code On Cart, Shipping On Cart

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Yourphotosocks

The app is very good, I send them email to ask support, they repied us quickly, 5 strar service.thank you so much.

May 18, 2021

Thank you for the review and we're always happy to help!

Three Bears #threebearsperth

Yavor is excellent he's super helpful and attentive, the app rocks love it, I am certain its helped with sales after all the free shipping and discounts certainly help make customers spend more. I think having the app on the shopping cart improves our conversion rate as people can look at the totals before checking out.

May 14, 2021

Thank you for your review! I’m happy that the app is helping your shop and I look forward to working with you in the future.

Perfect97

Yavor is extremely helpful and willing to customize his already well-done APP for you, free of charge. I couldn't think of any reason not to keep using his APP, or anything he comes up with. Great job man!

May 13, 2021

Thank you for your review! I was happy to help you with your customized configuration and hope that I'll be able to assign you with anything else you may need in the future.

Bijuz

this is simply th ebest app out there! its PERFECT! take my money! this developer is a Master Genius! bring more aps like this! even in drwaer i have coupon field

May 4, 2021

Thank you for the review! I really appreciate your feedback and hope to continue to help you improve your shop.

simply-greek.shop

Boah! So lange versucht, das im Theme zu lösen - dabei ist das mit dieser App so einfach! Super! Vielen Dank!

May 1, 2021

Ich freue mich sehr, dass Ihnen die App gefallen hat! Ich freue mich darauf, Ihnen bei allem zu helfen, was Sie in Zukunft brauchen.

elle dreamwear

I used this app to apply discount codes to a shop using product customizers.
The app is really good - clean, and well thought out.
WHat's probably better is the excellent service from the team.
They are super patient to work with you to implement the app in the best way for your shop, and even help with non-app related improvements. Cannot thank Yavor enough. Keep up the incredible service!

May 6, 2021

Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure working with you on your integration.

Falcoptics

I used this app to help me adding discount coupons to my website's cart since another another variant options app was interfering with my theme's discount window. This app helped me to solve the problem and it works great.
You can customize the discount window, add the shipping fees which is integrated with Shopify settings. I recommend if they could calculate the taxes as well on the cart window.
Their Customer support is amazing!! My website is in Arabic and they offered to do the RTL for me without me asking them. They were really awesome!
I Highly recommend this app.

April 24, 2021

Thank you for your review! I’m happy that the app was able to solve your problem and I look forward to helping you in the future too!

itotiCrafts

It looks like this is the prettiest discount code on cart app, with also a fair price tag compared to the others. I can't figure out how to change the font, though, so it matches with the rest of my site. Edit: I had originally rated this app with 4 stars and the above review. However, the owner of the company reached out to update the app so that it included my fonts in the buttons! I'm so please with this company's customer service and response, I decided to go back and edit to make it 5 stars! Really well deserved.

April 24, 2021

Thank you for the review! I changed that font for you. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you need any help, and I hope the app will continue to provide value to your shop!

Neat Liquor Boutique

Great help from the creator to install it and get it working just as we needed to (allowing single-use discounts without requiring customers to log in).

April 21, 2021

Thank you for your review! I'm happy that the app suited your needs and I'm looking forward to helping you in the future!

Au bonheur du chat - Boutique d'accessoires pour votre chat et pour vous

Amazing app ! But the best is for sure the incredible support. Yavor helped me to go through the necessary code to make it look stunning and to fit my theme. He did everything I asked for in no time ! By far the best customer I've ever seen. Can't wait to see the impact of the app on my conversion rate.

April 19, 2021

Thank you for the review! I'm happy to help and look forward to working with you in the future.