Discount On Cart‑ Pro Edition!

Discount Code On Cart, Coupon Code On Cart, Shipping On Cart

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Ruff Houzin

Excellent app that is not only easy to use, but helped increase our conversion rate immediately! Not only that - I requested some assistance on a small issue but had other issues as well, not even pertaining to this app and Yavor was an absolute life saver. I cannot express it enough. I have dealt with my app/theme developers as well as shopify support and NO ONE has come close to his level of service in regards to product knowledge/expertise, communication, speed, accuracy, attention to detail, and willingness to go above and beyond. I highly recommend this app!

April 16, 2021

Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure helping you figure out the issues that you were seeing. I look forward to working with you in the future!

Flowers Made Easy

Really great App that helps solve some issues with Shopify. The Developer is extremely professional and helped me out immediately. Would definitely recommend to friends and colleagues

April 9, 2021

Thank you for your review! We're always happy to help!

lunanclaudiastore

the app its very good, I loved. and the support is very good, they are helping me to configure the app, and they always answer me quickly. I recommend

April 5, 2021

Thank you for the review! We're always happy to help and look forward to working with you in the future.

The Arena - Official Fanwear

This app does exactly what it promises. If you want to allow customers to input discount codes before the checkout page, I highly recommend this app. Yavor helped us with the installation and some follow-up questions that we had, and he's been extremely helpful.

March 26, 2021

Thank you for your review! I'm happy to see the app is working well for you. Looking forward to working with you in the future.

Utopia Colombia

I used this app for be clear about discounts before checkout and works very good.
Real fast and free professional installation.

March 26, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are always happy to help!

🥰🐶 Dog Mom Babe 🐶🥰

5 out of 5!! highly recommend this app, they help you set it up and make any adjustments required (so helpful if you're not techy!!!). The app is so easy to use, and it works perfectly! This was by FAR the best customer service I've ever had with any shopify app, they responded so quickly, and were so incredibly helpful, and even made suggestions that I didn't think of doing. HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS!

March 24, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are always happy to help and look forward to working with you in the future!

Gemiss Ékszer

Awesome app, does exactly what I was looking for! It supports Product Options by Hulkapps, so it's really nice. The support is rapid fast, and wonderful!!

March 15, 2021

Thank you for your review! We're always happy to help and look forward to working with you in the future!

Rush Creek Vintage

I bought the app on Saturday and (wait for it) .. it was installed on Sunday! Lightening quick communication and service. I LOVE that the company just does that as part of the product. I have a number of customers that add to cart but never convert. I’m optimistic this app will improve my conversions Thank you!

March 8, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are always happy to help with anything you need!

vibeyourplace

They quickly responded to any questions I had and designed a discount bar the way I liked it, 100% would recommend!

February 25, 2021

Happy to help and I look forward to working with you in the future!

DermaGen by Botanical Chemist

Fast & outstanding service! Nice guys and great communication.
App looks great on my site and does exactly what it's supposed to! I am really happy.

February 24, 2021

Thank you for the review! We look forward to helping you out in the future too!