Discount Saved Message

Discount Saved Message | Reviews

by sbtdreams

Show your customers their savings with a message like Amazon

JungaJungle

I use this app and I love it, very easy to use.
also, I wanted to improve something with the animation, and the admin of the app helped me with no hesitations, and in a couple of hours, he already finished the improvement. thank you very much

June 10, 2021

Thank you so much for this positive feedback.
Very happy to solve their queries.

FAMILY FARMERS

nice apps we can easily show save price on product page 5-star rating, you can add if small have Shopify knowledge

CableCARD

I have been looking everywhere for an app to do this function and I finally found it! Their support team was even able to custom code it exactly how I wanted it to look on my website by putting the message next to the product price and in a red outline box which makes it look so official! Since this was installed 1 day ago, my ROAS literally doubled. Thank you!

Bijuz

excelent app, would be amazing if in Cart too! please do it, and will pay with ease! keep rocking, good app

B’Sparkle Beauty

Good app as we have repeated customers. Nice features. Thank you.

Immaginidoro

L'App funziona veramente bene, molto utile per creare uno store moderno, l'assistenza è molto preparata e risponde subito se vuoi apportare delle modifiche in base alle tue esigenze. Complimenti.

June 11, 2020

Grazie per il vostro prezioso feedback.

PURE DELUXE HAIR

I've been needing this for my store! If there is a way of adding savings to cart page that would be awesome!

February 3, 2020

Thank you for your valuable feedback and suggestions. We will try to implement your suggestion in further updates of application.

Best wishes for you business!!

Zabazio

This is very good information to communicate to customers. The application is super simple and the support is really perfect. They helped me adjust the texts.

November 20, 2019

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Best wishes for your business.

Mivida Beauty

I can only recommend the app very helpful top sevice very helpful

D Journey