Discount Ninja

Discount Ninja

by Limoni Apps

Build discounts & special offers. Boost conversion & revenue.

IndoGlo Naturals

Using this app to create discount promo's & free shipping offers etc. So far so good, very easy to use building blocks & triggers with good customisation options. Had some issues with one of my campaigns not activating correctly, but was quickly rectified once I contacted the DN support centre. Looking forward to seeing great results over the coming months.

Sonos Singapore

This app is a lifesaver! If you need discounts to stack, need discounts to not stack, need tiered discounts, need ways to offer discounts to selected groups of people, need ways to bypass Shopify's basic level of discounts... THIS IS THE APP TO HELP YOUR STORE. Easy to use, keeps getting better, great service and assistance from the team!

Relicus™

A God Send App! Abandoned Cart Recovery went from 3% to 14% in 7 days!

We've been struggling for two years trying to give exclusive discounts for a limited time directly to customers who came from a specific source or link but we couldn't until this app!

We were looking to give our Facebook customers a unique discount so we don't have to keep our store on sale ALL THE TIME! But now we are able to give customers an exclusive discount for a Limited Time (use the timer in the app).

We used to have our abandoned cart recovery rate at around 3-4% and it was a struggle to even do email marketing since the products are on sale all year round.

Since using this app, we were able to remove discounts from our store directly (made it an actual brand instead of a cheap stake on sale all the time) and give exclusives to Facebook and abandoned cart customers after the discount expired.

Giving a discount when the offer has expired is beyond amazing!

Now we are planning to take the abandoned cart recovery to 25% at least and we believe we easily can! Plus, email marketing now makes sense!

We do believe there could be many ways to make this app load faster and show offer faster so we decrease the bounce rate as well!

Discount Ninja! Thank you for making this app! Our sale has Sky Rocketed & we can finally rest in peace.

BusDeals Today

Why is it that, after I uninstall your app, it leaves behind all its code in my theme? And when I try to remove it I get errors all of my shop? Now I have all this unneeded bloatware in my theme and no way to remove it?

limoniapps-discountninja-additionalproduct.liquid

limoniapps-fontawesome-webfont.woff
limoniapps-fontawesome-webfont.woff2

July 9, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback!

As mentioned over the phone (voicemail) and email the easiest way to uninstall the assets is to use the "Cancel plan" button in the app (available from Settings > Subscription) as described here: https://support.discountninja.io/en/articles/2698217-how-to-cancel-your-subscription

This functionality was added precisely to avoid leaving assets behind after uninstalling. The reason Shopify apps leave assets behind after deleting the app is because Shopify removes all permissions of an app when it is uninstalled. Including the permissions an app needs to "clean up". Shopify is addressing this in an update of its product that may land in 2021. Once that is in place the experience for the merchant will be easier. In the meantime, please use our "Cancel plan" button to uninstall.

As mentioned in the emails I sent you in this regard we are happy to help you remove those assets (even though they are no longer loaded and as such do not affect the performance of your theme or shop we agree that it is best practice to remove unused files to avoid confusion). We're waiting for your approval to remove those files from your theme. Please reply to our email when you have the time to let us know we can proceed.

Islamic Book Fairs

I'm still learning how to use the app, however the support is excellent, they are quick and really spend the time to help you by scheduling google meets, so you get live support and not just via email/chat, which I think is very helpful!

Takva Co.

EDIT (After Bart replied to our review): You have our email address. You can reach out to us directly from there. And stay committed to your promise by replying to us quickly regarding our issue (which you already know about) instead of sending a generic reply on our review and asking us to call you. Further reinforces our point on being hard to reach. Also, what's the point of having us send you an email (YET AGAIN!) and not replying further? Looks like you still don't get it.... and this reply is just for show.
---
Don't get me wrong. The app is fantastic. We would have become a loyal customer- BUT we experienced the worst ever customer service which really is a shame for such a good app. We contacted multiple times for a customized plan, but we only got generic, roundabout answers from the support team. There was ONE time that Bart replied to us but when we replied (within a day), we got back to square one waiting for the honorable Bart to reply us (it's been a month and counting since our first email, multiple followups and no solutions received.)

You could have just give us a discount code or something to tide this period over while you sort through your issues, and you'd have gotten a happy customer who'd be happy to wait it out. But, no. You chose to offer ZERO solutions, a KING of a CEO that is impossible to reach to, and customer service that just bounces back and forth and wastes everyone's time.

Customer service is one of the most important keys to a successful business. I'm afraid at the rate of customer service you're providing (irregardless of the number of cases you're handling), if you don't treat your loyal customers with the care they should receive, then you'll have a lot of negative reviews, high abandonment rate of your app, and many wasted opportunities.

June 29, 2020

Hi there Takva, it looks like we messed up in support indeed! Very sorry to hear that your experience has not been the 5-star experience we strive to deliver. That's unacceptable. We will take your advice and review our support procedures to ensure this does not happen again. In the meantime, I'm happy to discuss your specific requirements in a conference call. You can reach me directly at bart@discountninja.io. Please provide an email address and a timeslot and I'll make sure we get in touch ASAP. PS: I tried reaching out via phone, but it looks like the number we have on record for you is incorrect as it does not connect.

Best regards,
Bart Coppens
Founder Discount Ninja

MedLoops

Seems like a good interface and some functionality on the free version. However it broke my cart process and meant people couldn't check out.

Mommy Makeup

Discount Ninja is game changing.

Stacking codes.
Discount summary display.
Cross-sells and Upsells at add-to-cart (classic would you like fries with that)
BOGO offers-- with advanced logic...

You may think, "Shopify already offers this..."
Not even close.

MERCHANDISING is crucial to customer UX. Just having an offer is not going to help sell anything. You have to communicate it. And let your customer know every step of the way about the offers.

As a merchant who was instrumental in the development of more than a few "best of breed" discount apps and modules, Discount Ninja is clearly the winner.

PS - If you insist on poking around my site -- please know I am also using a best-in-class popup app to help with add-to-cart upsells... IN ADDITION to DN.

June 24, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! I believe you are correct, the secret sauce is in the combination of merchandising (our building blocks) and the rich features of the special offers the app allows you to configure. Merchants who combine these two aspects of the app see excellent returns!

Animal Planet México

Estoy usando esta aplicación para poder crear promociones atractivas para mis clientes, ya que solo con Shopify no me daba chance, y gracias al soporte que me dieron Eloy y Andrea esto se ha hecho más fácil, me ayudan a resolver todas mis dudas.

Danger Close Apparel

Opted for them to instal the code, but they ruined my theme! My checkout button became disabled, so I lost sales all day. I reached out to customer serivce, but no one ever got back to me. In fact, I'm not sure if they ever finished installing the code because they never communicated with me. After two days, I gave up.

June 24, 2020

Hi there, as discussed in the many emails we exchanged the issue was caused by another app you had installed. As shown in the video we shared the issue is unrelated to our app. Having said that, we acknowledge our support team failed to notify you after setting up Dynamic Pricing on your theme. We have since improved our procedures to avoid this from happening. We’re sorry your experience with the app has not been the best one and we’ll use your feedback to continue improving how we provide the best support possible to our customers.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10