Discount Ninja

Discount Ninja

by Limoni Apps

Special offers. Tiered & stacked discounts. BOGOs. Free gifts.

Foodsmart

Best customer support I've seen - they are quick to respond, highly educated with their app, and gave me custom help within 15 minutes which I was told would take a day - 10/10

Divine Botanicall

I had an issue with Discount Ninja After downloading multiple discount apps on the Shopify App Store, none of them would accept free shipping as a discount code. I assumed it was because shipping differs depending on location. I could not run my Groupon campaign without the discount code for my buying option and free shipping together. Discount Ninja allows me to do just that! I have not got into anything other discounts, yet because I don’t need them, but it looks like it has everything you need for an online store. Once I synced the app with my store I immediately starting setting up the app when I encountered a problem. When I clicked on install and sync assets, I would get an error message saying “The app is not (fully) installed on the live theme or test”, so I contacted customer support and within less than 10 minutes, Andrea was helping me with this issue. She helped me troubleshoot some issues but the issues needed collaborator access. I was then contacted by Eloy telling me the issue was sent to developer support. I was then contacted by Bart telling me the issue was sent to him and in less than an hour, of him getting the issue, the issue was resolved. In a matter of fewer than 3 days, the issue I had, was resolved. Besides the days, I appreciate the attention of the people involved on this issue and I appreciate the team feel the company evokes. Definitely look forward to any future products developed by Limoni. Alonso

crank-wargame

Super apps, utilisée quasiment 1 ans, mais elle alourdi le site (selon google insight). Prendre en compte le rapport solution apportée / poids de l'apps.
Je conseille DN lorsque votre priorité est d'avoir des réductions et autres avec un niveau de granularité elevé.

robertachiarella.com

i have only used this app for about 10 days BUT i really needed help and the support team help me all day!!!! through chat and email i am so impressed with how much they care. If you need help they are there.

Posh Puppy Boutique

What an amazing Team and app. If you are having problems with the Shopify Shipping charges. This has been extremely easy to figure out with an amazing Customer Service Team make sure to give all the information I need to be successful in making the promotion I'm looking for. They give photos, step by step procedures and quick on responding on any questions I may have. Thank you for all of your help!

Madison Ashley

After trying out over 100+ apps in the last 5 years.... Discount NInja had by far the best customer support I have ever experience in the last 24 hours of installing the app. We were trying to get the app to do something specific in the cart page and a few errors occurred in the process. So, we did the onboard assistance and they worked on the issue, a staff member got on a call with me to make sure 1. the app functions the way we want it to and 2. all of my questions were answered (which were many... to make sure the app functioned the way we wanted to) I truly appreciate this level of support. Thank you again Bart (discount ninja member who assisted me) and Discount Ninja staff.

Yoga Studio Store

Installed this app and had a few issues to start with, support initially took a few days due to the COVID issues. However Bart from there support contacted via email and fixed all my issues, he even went to the lengths of creating videos to set things up how we needed it.
Brilliant app and support was very good, I would highly recommend.

DRAGON VAPE

Fantastic App with even better support. Bart and his team are always available (even in the middle of the night) to support us. Keep it up guys.

TransformationAcademy

This app has been a life-saver! I had a unique need to have discounts auto-apply when a customer landed on a specific page and Discount Ninja helped me FINALLY get this to work! They also set up Dynamic Pricing for me (a free feature if you request it). But, more than anything it is their customer support that is FANTASTIC! They helped me find a way to make their app do what I need. They trouble shooted with me to get the dynamic pricing working. They even talked to support for another app I was having trouble integrating with (PageFly) and they worked it out with them FOR me. In the tech world it is RARE to find this level of service. WELL DONE and thank you!

Dans un Jardin

Amazing customer service Responsiveness was super fast and helped us resolved conflicts with 2 different apps, where the other customer service's barely even responded to our requests for help with our compatibility issues.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12