Discount Ninja

Discount Ninja

by Limoni Apps

Special offers. Tiered & stacked discounts. BOGOs. Free gifts.

Bellina Caetano

We needed an app for a tiered promotion by amount spent and this app provided us with exactly that! They were extremely helpful and formatted our promotion exactly how we needed it to be!

November 28, 2020

Thank you for your review. We're happy to hear you find our tiered promotions useful. We hope they will bring you a nice increase in average order value!

Strands of Silk

Amazing customer service, and great functionality with this plugin. This plugin can literally do everything you could possible want to do. Would 100% recommend.

November 28, 2020

The team at Discount Ninja is grateful for your kind recommendation!

LovePastry.com

This is a great app! We needed to create tiered automatic discounts and it does exactly that. Also, the support team is excellent.

Tobii Dynavox US

Looked at dozens of discount apps. This app is exactly what we needed. It is absolutely the most comprehensive, Shopify friendly, discount app available. This is also a fantastic company. They provide the best support.

Care n Cure Pharmacy Qatar

We used this app to deploy Buy X get Y promotions for multiple brands simultaneously since Shopify default mode doesn't support multiple automatic discounts together. The app UX could be improved I guess. It took us a while to figure out how stuff works. But since the support team was super helpful, they walked me through the functionalities and eventually got me trained.

November 4, 2020

Thanks for your review. We've recently refreshed the UX of the app to make it easier to discover key features. We hope you'll like it!

Oricashop

I tried many discounts apps before this one and this app finally has every feature I need. Sometimes I want to discount certain stuff, but only 1 max. and I want to combine multiple discounts in one cart AND have the ability to still use a coupon code. While this app is harder to use than many others it has the most features and you can customize everything, which is really important for our store. Thanks a lot!!

RacingUSA

App is extremely flexible and effective. Bart and Andrea in customer support are excellent. It gets my highest 5-star rating.

Wandering I

Bart the developer went above and beyond in helping me get on-boarded with the app and all of its features. With his help, I truly felt happy with the service and features. This a great app for running promotions and has many more capabilities than other promotion apps I have found. Would recommend!

November 5, 2020

Hi there Shnai! As discussed before on the phone, I'm very sorry you had such a bad experience with the initial setup. As agreed on the phone we provided additional onboarding sessions and extra care in the setup of the Dynamic Pricing and building blocks for your theme. We aim to provide the best promotion app for Shopify and we understand the importance of providing 5-star support for the app as well. I trust the additional onboarding session we provided has helped you get familiar with the app. Hopefully, the app will bring additional conversion and an increase in AOV for you. Let me know if you need additional help!

Cottex | 澳洲歌婷

Discount Ninja app has a variety of discounts I am looking for. It is fab! I am not sure how many income it will generate yet since I haven't run the big promotion. However I am sure they provide excellent customer service and they do listen to you!! This is the core value. Fixing the problems you encountered and act very fast. Thank you the top notch service provided by team, especially Bart and Eloy!! I will come back for the product review. Wish me luck!!

LuckyBird Boutique Blanks

This app is intuitive as Shopify apps go, but the shining star of the entire experience was Bart, who went out of his way to help me with an issue on my store. He is a tremendous asset to this app. The pricing discounts are also very deep and varied, it will help you to make better discounts, for sure.