Discount Ninja

Discount Ninja

by Limoni Apps

Build discounts & special offers. Boost conversion & revenue.

Rotter y Krauss

By far the best discount app on Shopify marketplace and I have tested a lot of them.
Dynamic pricing for products that are added dynamically on pages could be a fantastic feature.

Salty Crush

Discount Ninja is not working. I sent a news letter and all of my VIP costumers aren't able to buy with discounted prices. It generated a lot of frustration from my costumers and now because of your **** plug in we have to deal with a lot crap.

January 10, 2020

Hi there, thanks for you review!

We understand it is frustrating when a promotion goes wrong because of an issue with an app. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Our development team is constantly working on improving the app resulting in many new features and a rock solid stable infrastructure to ensure you have have a feature rich app that you can trust with all of your promotions.

SmallRig

I would recommend discount ninja app to all shopify merchants who want to combine multiple discounts for customers at checkout. This is a very useful app to create promotions and make more sales!

Whenever i had a problem to finish my settings, the customer service were ready to help. I believe this app which benefits me can also benefit other customers. All in all, it worth a try.

Stirrings

This app was a life saver in preparation for Black Friday! It allowed me to set up multiple promotions, something Shopify does not offer on its back end. I am so excited for all the promotional possibilities and our customers will be very happy! Customer service was GREAT and assisted me right away! I highly recommend this app for stores!

Oh Three XX Gear

Didn't work... at all. I installed this app, it didn't work so I reached out to the developer. They said they would get back to me and they haven't. It might be a great app but I wouldn't know because it literally wouldn't open for me.

January 10, 2020

Hi there, thanks for your review. We're sorry you had an issue with the installation of the app. Also, I wanted to inform you that we have recently launched a completely reworked version of the app which includes many new features we're sure you're going to love!

Epic Water Systems

I looked hard for a coupon app that would allow me to post onsite coupon ads and Facebook ads. This program is powerful and gives you a lot of flexibility to set up codes. My clients no longer have to type in coupon codes as they are automatically applied in the cart. Best of all unlike many apps they have great tech support chat.

Bouddha's Vibes

C'est super comme application. Et l'équipe très présent. J'ai rencontré un problème entre cette application puis une autre que j'utilisais. La programmation de la 2e n'était pas bonne. Les 2 équipes ont travaillé ensemble pour résoudre le problème. Je vous la recommande, sachant que si vous rencontrez un quelconque problème l'équipe vous aidera à le résoudre au plus vite.

Trendy Pet

The customer support is amazing! I needed a bit of advice and it was immediate and worked perfectly!

Anabolic Shop

Love this app. It has definitely helped increase conversions. and the support team is great and helped me install the code properly

Sainaluv

Awesome app I got lots of extra sales and best customer service ever thank you so much. Anyone looking to boost your sales this is the best app so far