Discount Ninja

• 評価の2%は2つ星です
  • 評価の15%は1つ星です
155件のレビュー
2023年1月19日

So far I am very impressed. Makes it easy for me to increase conversion with clever use of discounts and or free gifts. Support has been good and I am looking forward to utilizing it even more than I have.

ShootingTargets7
アプリの利用期間:約2ヶ月
2023年1月9日

Discount Ninja is a Shopify app that allows merchants to create and manage discount codes for their store. It offers a range of features including the ability to create single-use and multi-use codes, set expiration dates and usage limits, and track the performance of discounts. The app also allows merchants to create bulk discounts and schedule discounts to go live at a specific time. Additionally, Discount Ninja provides integration with email marketing platforms and allows merchants to send discount codes to specific customers or customer segments.

I recently started using Discount Ninja for my Shopify store and I am blown away by how powerful and easy to use it is. The app has a wide range of features that allow me to create and manage discount codes in a way that is both flexible and intuitive. I particularly appreciate the ability to create bulk discounts and schedule discounts to go live at a specific time. This has saved me a lot of time and effort, and has helped me to drive more sales and engagement with my store. Additionally, the integration with email marketing platforms has been a game-changer for me. Overall, I am extremely satisfied with Discount Ninja and would highly recommend it to any Shopify store owner looking to create and manage discount codes. So, it deserves 5 stars from me.

Mickaël Lin

VXAparts
中華人民共和国香港特別行政区
アプリの利用期間:8ヶ月
2023年1月3日

This app allows us to do more types of promo combinations than any other app out there. Fast customer service and awesome lead developer help with any issues that come up. All apps have some issues, even the big ones but Discount Ninja is the best we've found.

Pureboost
アプリの利用期間:3年弱
2022年12月28日

Great all rounder app with many useful features. Support has been quick and easy to deal with. Threy were a great help with the initial set up and swiftly fixed a minor issue we had recently. thumbs up:)

Sacred Bundle
オーストラリア
アプリの利用期間:12ヶ月
2022年12月26日

Firstly - exceptional tech support and customer service, not usually found these days. This app supports our complex discount rules and frequent promotions. Customization and reporting is fantastic! Highly recommended.

Milano Collection Wigs
アプリの利用期間:約1年
2022年12月13日

Love the app and the customer service is top notch. Always get a prompt answer to all my questions and help when I need it.

OFF-ROAD VIXENS CLOTHING CO.
アプリの利用期間:28日
2022年12月5日

An incredibly powerful review app that does everything you could need in terms of promotions and discounts. The support team is excellent to work with and the app has a bright future with new features coming regularly. Highly recommended!

Trek Light Gear
アプリの利用期間:12ヶ月
2022年11月28日

Very complete app to run offers with lots of promo options and very detailed settings. Customer support is even better. Great experience so far. Recommended app

Haculla
アプリの利用期間:約2ヶ月
2022年11月27日

Discount Ninja is an absolute workhorse. It does all of our campaign's heavy lifting in terms of execution and reporting. The best thing about the app is the support, real people who go the extra mile, I have no hesitation in recommending Discount Ninja to anyone who struggles with their marking campaigns

Club X
オーストラリア
アプリの利用期間:1年以上
2022年11月22日

Very fast support, and a good easy app to use, very effective, love this app
thanks guys for your support

TopDog Nutrition