Discount Ninja

Discount Ninja

by Limoni Apps

Tiered and stacked discounts app. BOGOs. Free gift offers.

Bellina Caetano

We needed an app for a tiered promotion by amount spent and this app provided us with exactly that! They were extremely helpful and formatted our promotion exactly how we needed it to be!

November 28, 2020

Thank you for your review. We're happy to hear you find our tiered promotions useful. We hope they will bring you a nice increase in average order value!

Strands of Silk

Amazing customer service, and great functionality with this plugin. This plugin can literally do everything you could possible want to do. Would 100% recommend.

November 28, 2020

The team at Discount Ninja is grateful for your kind recommendation!

LovePastry.com

This is a great app! We needed to create tiered automatic discounts and it does exactly that. Also, the support team is excellent.

Tobii Dynavox US

Looked at dozens of discount apps. This app is exactly what we needed. It is absolutely the most comprehensive, Shopify friendly, discount app available. This is also a fantastic company. They provide the best support.

Care n Cure Pharmacy Qatar

We used this app to deploy Buy X get Y promotions for multiple brands simultaneously since Shopify default mode doesn't support multiple automatic discounts together. The app UX could be improved I guess. It took us a while to figure out how stuff works. But since the support team was super helpful, they walked me through the functionalities and eventually got me trained.

November 4, 2020

Thanks for your review. We've recently refreshed the UX of the app to make it easier to discover key features. We hope you'll like it!

Oricashop

I tried many discounts apps before this one and this app finally has every feature I need. Sometimes I want to discount certain stuff, but only 1 max. and I want to combine multiple discounts in one cart AND have the ability to still use a coupon code. While this app is harder to use than many others it has the most features and you can customize everything, which is really important for our store. Thanks a lot!!

RacingUSA

App is extremely flexible and effective. Bart and Andrea in customer support are excellent. It gets my highest 5-star rating.

Cottex | 澳洲歌婷

Discount Ninja app has a variety of discounts I am looking for. It is fab! I am not sure how many income it will generate yet since I haven't run the big promotion. However I am sure they provide excellent customer service and they do listen to you!! This is the core value. Fixing the problems you encountered and act very fast. Thank you the top notch service provided by team, especially Bart and Eloy!! I will come back for the product review. Wish me luck!!

LuckyBird Boutique Blanks

This app is intuitive as Shopify apps go, but the shining star of the entire experience was Bart, who went out of his way to help me with an issue on my store. He is a tremendous asset to this app. The pricing discounts are also very deep and varied, it will help you to make better discounts, for sure.

DryShield

After the migration, a ton of our promotion statistics were gone. Bart went above and beyond to help rectify this issue as it was vital information for our discount program. Without the ROI we would be in the dark when we started our next promotions. This app is an excellent option for adding discount codes to any online store!

August 25, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback!
We agree that analytics are an important aspect of any promotion solution. Our dashboard and reports aim to provide you with the details required to understand the ROI of your promotions to see what works and what does not.