Discount Ninja

Discount Ninja

by Limoni Apps

Tiered and stacked discounts app. BOGOs. Free gift offers.

Proformance Supply

Superb customer service. The team is responsive, fast, and very helpful. I was using another app and wasnt seeing the results I wanted. Switching to Discount Ninja was the best thing for me! Highly recommend.

21dayvegan

Initially the app is not how I intended to use it but Andrea and Eloy from the support team responded quickly and helped me throughout. Keep it up guys!

Jolie Bra and Lingerie Boutique

This App is a total game changer! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Their Customer Success team is amazing and will take the time to make sure your issue is resolved.

May 5, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! Best of luck with your campaigns.

Black Forest Wood Co.

We checked a number of different apps to run our discounts. We have a lot of different types of discounts and promotions to run, many overlapping. Discount ninja was able to make every promotion I needed. (some were complicated)
Because this app takes over your cart attributes there was some minor conflict with our custom "special order" items not normally part of standard cart function. I emailed support and got quick replies. Also the support could understand my questions even when talking about coding. Everything got fixed very fast (it was only minor, but complicated to begin with) now our sales behave and checkout perfectly.
After running this for a couple of months we decided to get the maximum plan because its working so well and paying for its self. Thanks!

April 23, 2020

Thank you for your review. Happy we were able to help you with the specific coding request you had. We love to help merchants to make sure the app works perfectly on their shop!

Sarah Designs Jewelry

The app is user friendly. I spent 5 mins to get use to it. This app has all the features you need to start your site. There are so much more you can explore and add on to your site. Endless features and promotions you can create tailor to your site. Play around with the colors and settings to get how you want them to look. You are able to edit and design everything in this app. I tried the free trial for few days. Once you sign up the feature is totally different. And it is exactly what I want. I have been looking around to find apps that provide all these options. This one almost does everything that couple apps add together. And they get back FAST!

April 23, 2020

Thank you for your review. Happy to hear you are enjoying the different promotion types and the rich configuration options of the app!

Önling

The app has a lot of great features for using discount codes in promotions but the key feature for us is the Dynamic prices that show the discounted price to customers from the beginning of their session and not only when they reach checkout, that is a game changer!
Support has been great, we had some special use cases, requests and integrations we needed to get started, and support has done more than could be expected to accomodate this.
Really look forward to using the app features and see the results.

Garys Glass Adventure

this app does quite a bit so there is a lot to learn, thankfully they have a tutorial in the beginning to walk you through and on top of that the customer service is excellent, they have helped me set up everything I couldn't figure out in a timely manner, bart Andrea and eloy have helped me out and all been excellent

February 25, 2020

Thank you for your review! Happy to hear your kind words about our support staff. We continue to invest in improving documentation and onboarding to allow you to learn about all the features of the app in the best way possible.

Planners Anonymous

Discount Ninja is exactly what we've been looking for. The range of options is fantastic and their customer support is second to none. Highly recommend.

Silk for Silhouette

Silk for Silhouette - Fashion Boutique

I installed the Discount Ninja App and I am not technically savvy, so I reached out to their customer support. Andrea responded and was excellent! She walked me through the process and answered all of my questions. I am extremely pleased with the service and very excited about the upcoming results using the App.

Chemix Lifestyle

We weren't able to make this work with our store due to complications with another app but Eloy did a great job with customer support. He was very detailed and helped us as much as he can. Thank you!