Discount Ninja

Discount Ninja

by Limoni Apps

Tiered and stacked discounts app. BOGOs. Free gift offers.

SmallRig

I would recommend discount ninja app to all shopify merchants who want to combine multiple discounts for customers at checkout. This is a very useful app to create promotions and make more sales!

Whenever i had a problem to finish my settings, the customer service were ready to help. I believe this app which benefits me can also benefit other customers. All in all, it worth a try.

Stirrings

This app was a life saver in preparation for Black Friday! It allowed me to set up multiple promotions, something Shopify does not offer on its back end. I am so excited for all the promotional possibilities and our customers will be very happy! Customer service was GREAT and assisted me right away! I highly recommend this app for stores!

Epic Water Systems

I looked hard for a coupon app that would allow me to post onsite coupon ads and Facebook ads. This program is powerful and gives you a lot of flexibility to set up codes. My clients no longer have to type in coupon codes as they are automatically applied in the cart. Best of all unlike many apps they have great tech support chat.

Bouddha's Vibes

C'est super comme application. Et l'équipe très présent. J'ai rencontré un problème entre cette application puis une autre que j'utilisais. La programmation de la 2e n'était pas bonne. Les 2 équipes ont travaillé ensemble pour résoudre le problème. Je vous la recommande, sachant que si vous rencontrez un quelconque problème l'équipe vous aidera à le résoudre au plus vite.

Trendy Pet

The customer support is amazing! I needed a bit of advice and it was immediate and worked perfectly!

Anabolic Shop

Love this app. It has definitely helped increase conversions. and the support team is great and helped me install the code properly

Sainaluv

Awesome app I got lots of extra sales and best customer service ever thank you so much. Anyone looking to boost your sales this is the best app so far

PersonalThrows

Great app and totally worth the money just for its dynamic pricing feature! I try to select very few apps to keep store running as optimal as possible and this is one you would not want to uninstall .Great support from Discount ninja team - almost instantaneous. Thumbs up

Watershooz

Amazing app. We use this app for three of our stores and can confidently say that conversion has doubled. Thanks Limoni! Support is quick too.

Withambience

Definitely 5/5. Big shout out to Bart (&the other support members). This app will bring your sales to another level!! It makes it much more painful for customers to not buy once they land once they land on your page while the app is doing its thing. AMAZING A++ APP!