Discount Ninja

Discount Ninja

by Limoni Apps

Build discounts & special offers. Boost conversion & revenue.

Care n Cure Pharmacy Qatar

We used this app to deploy Buy X get Y promotions for multiple brands simultaneously since Shopify default mode doesn't support multiple automatic discounts together. The app UX could be improved I guess. It took us a while to figure out how stuff works. But since the support team was super helpful, they walked me through the functionalities and eventually got me trained.

Oricashop

I tried many discounts apps before this one and this app finally has every feature I need. Sometimes I want to discount certain stuff, but only 1 max. and I want to combine multiple discounts in one cart AND have the ability to still use a coupon code. While this app is harder to use than many others it has the most features and you can customize everything, which is really important for our store. Thanks a lot!!

RacingUSA

App is extremely flexible and effective. Bart and Andrea in customer support are excellent. It gets my highest 5-star rating.

Cottex | 澳洲歌婷

Discount Ninja app has a variety of discounts I am looking for. It is fab! I am not sure how many income it will generate yet since I haven't run the big promotion. However I am sure they provide excellent customer service and they do listen to you!! This is the core value. Fixing the problems you encountered and act very fast. Thank you the top notch service provided by team, especially Bart and Eloy!! I will come back for the product review. Wish me luck!!

LuckyBird Boutique Blanks

This app is intuitive as Shopify apps go, but the shining star of the entire experience was Bart, who went out of his way to help me with an issue on my store. He is a tremendous asset to this app. The pricing discounts are also very deep and varied, it will help you to make better discounts, for sure.

DryShield

After the migration, a ton of our promotion statistics were gone. Bart went above and beyond to help rectify this issue as it was vital information for our discount program. Without the ROI we would be in the dark when we started our next promotions. This app is an excellent option for adding discount codes to any online store!

August 25, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback!
We agree that analytics are an important aspect of any promotion solution. Our dashboard and reports aim to provide you with the details required to understand the ROI of your promotions to see what works and what does not.

Greenheart Juice Shop

We used this app to run multiple automatic discounts at once (a function not available on Shopify). The service and support we received from Bart was fantastic. He and the team went above and beyond to get things running smoothly for us. Highly recommend!

Solaris Mx

Great app, a bit confusing but the support is on point :) Bart has helped me through the language translation and configuration. It was a breeze

Belabumbum

It's really simple, Discount Ninja brings in a lot of revenue. We tried 3 discounting apps before finding DN. It has very comprehensive displays of discount pricing and offers to our online shoppers, and that helps close sales! The support department is very responsive. It is the best app we have for Shopify.

Rohr Remedy

This app has helped resolve a number of issues we were having with discount codes, the support got back to us quickly and sorted out all our issues. I recommend Discount Ninja, and the guys at support will help you in getting it all set up, and will even put in a fix if you need it in the code, great service and sales tool.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9