Discount Ninja

Discount Ninja

by Limoni Apps

Special offers. Tiered & stacked discounts. BOGOs. Free gifts.

robertachiarella.com

i have only used this app for about 10 days BUT i really needed help and the support team help me all day!!!! through chat and email i am so impressed with how much they care. If you need help they are there.

Posh Puppy Boutique

What an amazing Team and app. If you are having problems with the Shopify Shipping charges. This has been extremely easy to figure out with an amazing Customer Service Team make sure to give all the information I need to be successful in making the promotion I'm looking for. They give photos, step by step procedures and quick on responding on any questions I may have. Thank you for all of your help!

Madison Ashley

After trying out over 100+ apps in the last 5 years.... Discount NInja had by far the best customer support I have ever experience in the last 24 hours of installing the app. We were trying to get the app to do something specific in the cart page and a few errors occurred in the process. So, we did the onboard assistance and they worked on the issue, a staff member got on a call with me to make sure 1. the app functions the way we want it to and 2. all of my questions were answered (which were many... to make sure the app functioned the way we wanted to) I truly appreciate this level of support. Thank you again Bart (discount ninja member who assisted me) and Discount Ninja staff.

Yoga Studio Store

Installed this app and had a few issues to start with, support initially took a few days due to the COVID issues. However Bart from there support contacted via email and fixed all my issues, he even went to the lengths of creating videos to set things up how we needed it.
Brilliant app and support was very good, I would highly recommend.

DRAGON VAPE

Fantastic App with even better support. Bart and his team are always available (even in the middle of the night) to support us. Keep it up guys.

TransformationAcademy

This app has been a life-saver! I had a unique need to have discounts auto-apply when a customer landed on a specific page and Discount Ninja helped me FINALLY get this to work! They also set up Dynamic Pricing for me (a free feature if you request it). But, more than anything it is their customer support that is FANTASTIC! They helped me find a way to make their app do what I need. They trouble shooted with me to get the dynamic pricing working. They even talked to support for another app I was having trouble integrating with (PageFly) and they worked it out with them FOR me. In the tech world it is RARE to find this level of service. WELL DONE and thank you!

Dans un Jardin

Amazing customer service Responsiveness was super fast and helped us resolved conflicts with 2 different apps, where the other customer service's barely even responded to our requests for help with our compatibility issues.

Grab The Gold

Discount Ninja is pretty much amazing with what it can do with discounts. Pretty much any combination of coupons, automatic discounts, etc. It is doing everything we want it to do anymore. We decided to launch this app one day before BFCM. The support was super slow, but it was the holidays. I get it. Their support is about a 12 hour time difference in the US. So it's back and forth for days sometimes. I was able to book a video meeting with them and address the issues I was having with the app. They made the necessary fixes within a couple of days. They are trying to make the support and user experience great. I'm pleased overall for sure! If you want to use their default settings for all promos, then this software setup is easy. If you're going to start customizing the specifics of each design, it will take some doing. Once you have a "template" created for your promos, duplicating them and change a bit of text is relatively easy. They also told me they were working on a templating type of system to make it less work to set up new promos. Overall I give this app five stars. There is nothing else even close for Shopify that does everything this app can do.

Oberon Design

Excellent app. It is flexible and functional and has everything we need to run promotions. I appreciate the analytics too. Attention! There is some learning involved, which is to be expected with something so comprehensive. But, once you get the hang of it, you are all set. Support is awesome; very quick to respond, really helpful and patient and thorough. I recommend.

Tatami Fightwear Ltd.

Everything I needed to run promotions!
Support is outstanding, all my questions have been answered quickly and any problem with display has been fixed

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11