Discount Ninja

Discount Ninja

by Limoni Apps

Build discounts & special offers. Boost conversion & revenue.

Animal Planet México

Estoy usando esta aplicación para poder crear promociones atractivas para mis clientes, ya que solo con Shopify no me daba chance, y gracias al soporte que me dieron Eloy y Andrea esto se ha hecho más fácil, me ayudan a resolver todas mis dudas.

Proformance Supply

Superb customer service. The team is responsive, fast, and very helpful. I was using another app and wasnt seeing the results I wanted. Switching to Discount Ninja was the best thing for me! Highly recommend.

21dayvegan

Initially the app is not how I intended to use it but Andrea and Eloy from the support team responded quickly and helped me throughout. Keep it up guys!

Jolie Bra and Lingerie Boutique

This App is a total game changer! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Their Customer Success team is amazing and will take the time to make sure your issue is resolved.

May 5, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! Best of luck with your campaigns.

The Proper Soap Company

VERY HELPFUL APP. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP FOR PEOPLE LOOKING TO INCREASE SALES. THIS STRATEGY IS THE BEST SO FAR!

AlansiHouse

I appreciate very much their support team, They could help me to configure the discount app to my store and they had very fast answer by chat when I needed. The app has good layout, definitely it will increase my sales.

SleekPicks

Customer support is outstanding! I had few queries before purchasing the upper plan. All questions were answered and now loving the experience with it!

Get Vibrant Now

I would say one of the best app as compare to other discount apps. It has a lot of features which are not being offered by others. Thank you!

pnmall2u

This app was extremely helpful in boosting the revenue of my store. I will be definitely looking into the upper packages of this app.

American Classic Coffee

I installed this app and it worked great for a while and then stopped. The downtime seems to have been very short. I emailed support about the problem and was replied back to by the founder and another rep. I am not so much concerned about the app going down as I am the level of support and timely response by the company. Both were really good and gave me confidence that whatever issues arise, they're on top of it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8