Discount Ninja

Discount Ninja | Reviews

by Limoni Apps

Special offers. Tiered & stacked discounts. BOGOs. Free gifts.

BoudoirNoir

We like to do GWP promotions in which the gift is preselected. We wanted an app that automatically added this to our carts so our customers didn't have to do anything extra. Works perfectly! Had an issue initially in the set-up (user error). Support was fast & efficient in helping resolve the issue. Looking forward to doing other fun promotions with it.

Black Limba

The best discount and promotion apps you'll find in the Shopify App store. Their support team is awesome and it will help you to create the most accurate multi-promotions you want to activate on your store.

Fight Co

Initially, i had issued setting up the app and after some time Bart from discount ninja helped me set everything up. But without his help, i dont think i would get it working correctly. Looking forward to expanding the functionality to other promotions

Lavani Jewels

The best Shopify app you can find for adding multiple discounts to your store. I recommend it to any merchant who is willing to add these kinds of capabilities and to install it with patience. Their support team is awesome and you'll need their help to get the full features of it. Limoni Apps Team has created one of the most powerful apps to add discounts to your store.

Kotanical

The support from Bart the founder was brilliant, he took the time to listen and solve the problem, I would highly recommend the app as shopify hasn't the functions just be willing to test everything out before judging as it is a sophisticated app that adds value!

Cherry Hill Coffee

Discount Ninja is a very comprehensive app with many discount and Bogo options. The also have very responsive and helpful customer support.

Sam Villa

We really recommended this app! Bart and their team supporting you all the time and the fast way. I recommended use this to Shopify because I didn't find another with so many variants on sales.

Foodsmart

Best customer support I've seen - they are quick to respond, highly educated with their app, and gave me custom help within 15 minutes which I was told would take a day - 10/10

Divine Botanicall

I had an issue with Discount Ninja After downloading multiple discount apps on the Shopify App Store, none of them would accept free shipping as a discount code. I assumed it was because shipping differs depending on location. I could not run my Groupon campaign without the discount code for my buying option and free shipping together. Discount Ninja allows me to do just that! I have not got into anything other discounts, yet because I don’t need them, but it looks like it has everything you need for an online store. Once I synced the app with my store I immediately starting setting up the app when I encountered a problem. When I clicked on install and sync assets, I would get an error message saying “The app is not (fully) installed on the live theme or test”, so I contacted customer support and within less than 10 minutes, Andrea was helping me with this issue. She helped me troubleshoot some issues but the issues needed collaborator access. I was then contacted by Eloy telling me the issue was sent to developer support. I was then contacted by Bart telling me the issue was sent to him and in less than an hour, of him getting the issue, the issue was resolved. In a matter of fewer than 3 days, the issue I had, was resolved. Besides the days, I appreciate the attention of the people involved on this issue and I appreciate the team feel the company evokes. Definitely look forward to any future products developed by Limoni. Alonso

crank-wargame

Super apps, utilisée quasiment 1 ans, mais elle alourdi le site (selon google insight). Prendre en compte le rapport solution apportée / poids de l'apps.
Je conseille DN lorsque votre priorité est d'avoir des réductions et autres avec un niveau de granularité elevé.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12