Discount Ninja

Discount Ninja

by Limoni Apps

#1 tiered and stacked discounts app. BOGOs. Free gift offers.

Aqua Design

Since launching our Discount Ninja app earlier this month, we have noticed an uptick in conversions and revenue. We canceled another app in order to give DN a try and are very pleased with the results so far. The team is quick to respond to questions and have a great attitude while working with new customers who are learning the app. DN is best-of-class in my experience.

Pearlosophy Singapore Official

Really loved this app! Been using this app for almost a year. It allowed me to promote multiple promotion at the same time and super easy to use even on your first try. Their support team are also very helpful and they reply promptly when you ask them questions! Great job, great team. I have also submitted a feature request. Would love to see more great features in future.

MaestrosZen

Bart attended me very very good, good customer support and very useful app, I recommend it, for sure!

Filippa

Great app for display automatic discounts in all your store. The support team is very helpful and kind.

Bellina Caetano

We needed an app for a tiered promotion by amount spent and this app provided us with exactly that! They were extremely helpful and formatted our promotion exactly how we needed it to be!

November 28, 2020

Thank you for your review. We're happy to hear you find our tiered promotions useful. We hope they will bring you a nice increase in average order value!

Strands of Silk

Amazing customer service, and great functionality with this plugin. This plugin can literally do everything you could possible want to do. Would 100% recommend.

November 28, 2020

The team at Discount Ninja is grateful for your kind recommendation!

LovePastry.com

This is a great app! We needed to create tiered automatic discounts and it does exactly that. Also, the support team is excellent.

Tobii Dynavox US

Looked at dozens of discount apps. This app is exactly what we needed. It is absolutely the most comprehensive, Shopify friendly, discount app available. This is also a fantastic company. They provide the best support.

Care n Cure Pharmacy Qatar

We used this app to deploy Buy X get Y promotions for multiple brands simultaneously since Shopify default mode doesn't support multiple automatic discounts together. The app UX could be improved I guess. It took us a while to figure out how stuff works. But since the support team was super helpful, they walked me through the functionalities and eventually got me trained.

November 4, 2020

Thanks for your review. We've recently refreshed the UX of the app to make it easier to discover key features. We hope you'll like it!

Oricashop

I tried many discounts apps before this one and this app finally has every feature I need. Sometimes I want to discount certain stuff, but only 1 max. and I want to combine multiple discounts in one cart AND have the ability to still use a coupon code. While this app is harder to use than many others it has the most features and you can customize everything, which is really important for our store. Thanks a lot!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10