Discount Ninja

Discount Ninja

by Limoni Apps

Special offers. Tiered & stacked discounts. BOGOs. Free gifts.

DRAGON VAPE

Fantastic App with even better support. Bart and his team are always available (even in the middle of the night) to support us. Keep it up guys.

TransformationAcademy

This app has been a life-saver! I had a unique need to have discounts auto-apply when a customer landed on a specific page and Discount Ninja helped me FINALLY get this to work! They also set up Dynamic Pricing for me (a free feature if you request it). But, more than anything it is their customer support that is FANTASTIC! They helped me find a way to make their app do what I need. They trouble shooted with me to get the dynamic pricing working. They even talked to support for another app I was having trouble integrating with (PageFly) and they worked it out with them FOR me. In the tech world it is RARE to find this level of service. WELL DONE and thank you!

Dans un Jardin

Amazing customer service Responsiveness was super fast and helped us resolved conflicts with 2 different apps, where the other customer service's barely even responded to our requests for help with our compatibility issues.

Grab The Gold

Discount Ninja is pretty much amazing with what it can do with discounts. Pretty much any combination of coupons, automatic discounts, etc. It is doing everything we want it to do anymore. We decided to launch this app one day before BFCM. The support was super slow, but it was the holidays. I get it. Their support is about a 12 hour time difference in the US. So it's back and forth for days sometimes. I was able to book a video meeting with them and address the issues I was having with the app. They made the necessary fixes within a couple of days. They are trying to make the support and user experience great. I'm pleased overall for sure! If you want to use their default settings for all promos, then this software setup is easy. If you're going to start customizing the specifics of each design, it will take some doing. Once you have a "template" created for your promos, duplicating them and change a bit of text is relatively easy. They also told me they were working on a templating type of system to make it less work to set up new promos. Overall I give this app five stars. There is nothing else even close for Shopify that does everything this app can do.

Oberon Design

Excellent app. It is flexible and functional and has everything we need to run promotions. I appreciate the analytics too. Attention! There is some learning involved, which is to be expected with something so comprehensive. But, once you get the hang of it, you are all set. Support is awesome; very quick to respond, really helpful and patient and thorough. I recommend.

Tatami Fightwear Ltd.

Everything I needed to run promotions!
Support is outstanding, all my questions have been answered quickly and any problem with display has been fixed

Atlanta Grill Company

These guys are top-notch. Has been a game-changer for our business. The support has always helped us get back on our feet whenever there were issues.

BOBO Pops

I use this app for around month now and I am very satisfied overall.
It gave decent functionality during Holidays period.
Customers' support is at a very high level (felt this 100% when some customization was needed).
Recommended!

February 2, 2021

Thank you for your kind review.
Best of luck with the business!

MusicWorks Unlimited

Loving this app - the visual on product pages and collections as well as the home page helps my customer to know right away what's on sale. Customer service has been fast and efficient. GREAT APP!

Aqua Design

Since launching our Discount Ninja app earlier this month, we have noticed an uptick in conversions and revenue. We canceled another app in order to give DN a try and are very pleased with the results so far. The team is quick to respond to questions and have a great attitude while working with new customers who are learning the app. DN is best-of-class in my experience.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11