Discount Ninja

Discount Ninja

by Limoni Apps

Build discounts & special offers. Boost conversion & revenue.

Greenheart Juice Shop

We used this app to run multiple automatic discounts at once (a function not available on Shopify). The service and support we received from Bart was fantastic. He and the team went above and beyond to get things running smoothly for us. Highly recommend!

Solaris Mx

Great app, a bit confusing but the support is on point :) Bart has helped me through the language translation and configuration. It was a breeze

Belabumbum

It's really simple, Discount Ninja brings in a lot of revenue. We tried 3 discounting apps before finding DN. It has very comprehensive displays of discount pricing and offers to our online shoppers, and that helps close sales! The support department is very responsive. It is the best app we have for Shopify.

Rohr Remedy

This app has helped resolve a number of issues we were having with discount codes, the support got back to us quickly and sorted out all our issues. I recommend Discount Ninja, and the guys at support will help you in getting it all set up, and will even put in a fix if you need it in the code, great service and sales tool.

IndoGlo Naturals

Using this app to create discount promo's & free shipping offers etc. So far so good, very easy to use building blocks & triggers with good customisation options. Had some issues with one of my campaigns not activating correctly, but was quickly rectified once I contacted the DN support centre. Looking forward to seeing great results over the coming months.

Sonos Singapore

This app is a lifesaver! If you need discounts to stack, need discounts to not stack, need tiered discounts, need ways to offer discounts to selected groups of people, need ways to bypass Shopify's basic level of discounts... THIS IS THE APP TO HELP YOUR STORE. Easy to use, keeps getting better, great service and assistance from the team!

Relicus™

Update June 13th:
We have been able to increase our ROAS significantly since customers are able to see exclusive discounts. We have also been able to utilize our email marketing beautifully with the best results we have ever had.

--We still hope they can make this app faster.

June 7th:
A God Send App! Abandoned Cart Recovery went from 3% to 14% in 7 days!

We've been struggling for two years trying to give exclusive discounts for a limited time directly to customers who came from a specific source or link but we couldn't until this app!

We were looking to give our Facebook customers a unique discount so we don't have to keep our store on sale ALL THE TIME! But now we are able to give customers an exclusive discount for a Limited Time (use the timer in the app).

We used to have our abandoned cart recovery rate at around 3-4% and it was a struggle to even do email marketing since the products are on sale all year round.

Since using this app, we were able to remove discounts from our store directly (made it an actual brand instead of a cheap stake on sale all the time) and give exclusives to Facebook and abandoned cart customers after the discount expired.

Giving a discount when the offer has expired is beyond amazing!

Now we are planning to take the abandoned cart recovery to 25% at least and we believe we easily can! Plus, email marketing now makes sense!

We do believe there could be many ways to make this app load faster and show offer faster so we decrease the bounce rate as well!

Discount Ninja! Thank you for making this app! Our sale has Sky Rocketed & we can finally rest in peace.

Islamic Book Fairs

I'm still learning how to use the app, however the support is excellent, they are quick and really spend the time to help you by scheduling google meets, so you get live support and not just via email/chat, which I think is very helpful!

Mommy Makeup

Discount Ninja is game changing.

Stacking codes.
Discount summary display.
Cross-sells and Upsells at add-to-cart (classic would you like fries with that)
BOGO offers-- with advanced logic...

You may think, "Shopify already offers this..."
Not even close.

MERCHANDISING is crucial to customer UX. Just having an offer is not going to help sell anything. You have to communicate it. And let your customer know every step of the way about the offers.

As a merchant who was instrumental in the development of more than a few "best of breed" discount apps and modules, Discount Ninja is clearly the winner.

PS - If you insist on poking around my site -- please know I am also using a best-in-class popup app to help with add-to-cart upsells... IN ADDITION to DN.

June 24, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! I believe you are correct, the secret sauce is in the combination of merchandising (our building blocks) and the rich features of the special offers the app allows you to configure. Merchants who combine these two aspects of the app see excellent returns!

Animal Planet México

Estoy usando esta aplicación para poder crear promociones atractivas para mis clientes, ya que solo con Shopify no me daba chance, y gracias al soporte que me dieron Eloy y Andrea esto se ha hecho más fácil, me ayudan a resolver todas mis dudas.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9