Discount Ninja

Discount Ninja

by Limoni Apps

Build discounts & special offers. Boost conversion & revenue.

Garys Glass Adventure

this app does quite a bit so there is a lot to learn, thankfully they have a tutorial in the beginning to walk you through and on top of that the customer service is excellent, they have helped me set up everything I couldn't figure out in a timely manner, bart Andrea and eloy have helped me out and all been excellent

February 25, 2020

Thank you for your review! Happy to hear your kind words about our support staff. We continue to invest in improving documentation and onboarding to allow you to learn about all the features of the app in the best way possible.

Planners Anonymous

Discount Ninja is exactly what we've been looking for. The range of options is fantastic and their customer support is second to none. Highly recommend.

Silk for Silhouette

Silk for Silhouette - Fashion Boutique

I installed the Discount Ninja App and I am not technically savvy, so I reached out to their customer support. Andrea responded and was excellent! She walked me through the process and answered all of my questions. I am extremely pleased with the service and very excited about the upcoming results using the App.

Chemix Lifestyle

We weren't able to make this work with our store due to complications with another app but Eloy did a great job with customer support. He was very detailed and helped us as much as he can. Thank you!

Ultimate Customs

Our store needed a last-minute app for our Black Friday sales as our previous app was not up to scratch. Within two hours, we'd set up Discount Ninja across our whole store, there were a few issues but these were resolved within 10 minutes, the support team is excellent and active around the clock. There are a few smaller bugs that are prevalent in the app, but I have been assured these are being worked on. So far, the app has been excellent and the customer service has been top-notch, I'd definitely recommend this app if you're looking to provide automatic discount and discounts triggered by links on your store.

innoscentaromas

Really great app to use. I had some very specific ways I wanted to discount products and this worked great. When I couldn't figure out how to set on of the offers I contacted the support team and they got it working for me almost straight away. Great Stuff!

Vinty Jewelry

Really good app. when you into it and customer support is amazing.
I am using custom template on my store and It was really hard to implement. But Bart (from customer service) just solved my problem in a timely manner before BF. Just give a try, you will love it.

Acumen Collection

Superb App & Customer Service!

This app does require knowledge of how to edit specific parts of your code, product template, collection, cart and featured collection on home page. Being a novice at this I requested the help of the Apps customer support and I can confidently say this has been the best customer service I have ever received for a Shopify App. Bart firstly sent me detailed explanations on how to fix my product template but as I had issues finding the relevant code to update on my collections and cart templates Bart took over and made all of the edits for me. The result is a very slick and visually appealing discount offer on my website that has converted very well during a Black Friday sale.

Well done Bart on your customer service skills.

All the best

EVOPE NUTRITION

Absolutely amazing! Bart did a fantastic job. He helped with issues in our theme coding, answered quickly and helped us within 3 hours to get everything fixed and running! One of our best experiences with an Shopify App! Thank you!

Beauty and the Best - Body Co♡™

░F░A░N░T░A░S░T░I░C░ ░C░U░S░T░O░M░E░R░ ░S░E░R░V░I░C░E░
I got this app the other day and it wouldn't work at all. I contacted support and got BART who spent ʜᴏᴜʀꜱ scouring my site code, dedicated to working it out, all the while staying prompt with his replies and assistance. It turned out I had another discount app installed that was blocking their app from working. It is all fixed now and I'm very pleased with their highly dedicated customer support ! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7