Free gift, BOGO, BXGY and more
Create special offers based on smart rules. Offer a discount, BOGO or a free gift based on behavior, cart value or cart content.
Multiple automatic promotions
Combine & stack promotions. Activate private offers via a link/code. Redeem coupons using a custom promotion code field on the cart page.
One app for all special offers
Offer wholesale & D2C pricing with one store. Run seasonal or flash sales. Increase AOV with tiered discounts. Customize & stay on brand.
About Discount Ninja
What types of offers can I build?
- Gift with purchase: add a free product based on cart content or value
- BOGO and Buy x, get y: increase average order value by offering visitors an incentive to buy more items
- Spend more to get more tiered sales: set up promotions with up to five tiers to give customers a reason to spend more with you
- Sitewide or collection specific promotions: provide a discount for an entire collection or all products in one click
- Limited time sales: create promotions with built-in urgency
- Private promotions: create hidden promotions that are only available to those you invite via social media or email
- Integrate with email and loyalty apps (Klaviyo, Loyalty Lion Smile.io, Swell...) to redeem discount codes built by those apps
What features do you offer?
- Automatic discounts: Create one or more promotions that are triggered automatically when customers visit your store.
- Shareable links: Create links that drive traffic to your product pages with the discount applied.
- Cart promotion code field: Allow customers to redeem a promotion code on the cart with our custom discount field. This ensures customers see the final price in the cart.
- Discount stacking: The ability to combine multiple discounts/offers in a single cart
- Strikethrough pricing: Instantly apply discounts to the product page through Dynamic Pricing. Show the right price, to the right customer at the right time.
- Track your success: The dashboard tells you which promotions are working so you can optimize & improve.
- Instant notifications: Let your visitor know the coupon is applied and active. Guide prospects to the checkout, pain-free.
Frequently asked questions
- Does the app change prices or create hidden products/variants? No. The app does not create any variants or products. It works with the products & prices you have defined in the product catalog. No price updates or calculations are required to put your products on sale! The app can only be used to apply discounts to the Online Store channel, not to products synced to Google Shopping, Facebook.
- Does the app support discount stacking? Yes. Create as many (automatic) promotions as you want. You can even combine Discount Ninja promotions with Shopify discount codes.
- Does the app display strikethrough pricing? Yes. Our Dynamic Pricing technology allows you to display discounted prices with a strikethrough (setup required).
- Is the app compatible with other apps that use a non-standard checkout? No. Discount Ninja only works on shops that use the standard Shopify checkout.
Click the "View Example Store" button below to see it in action.
We believe that great apps require great support. To ensure your success our support team is ready to help.
- Currency Converters,
- Loyalty Lion,
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
$25/month per 100,000 additional sessions
$50/month per 250,000 additional sessions
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
The best discount and promotion apps you'll find in the Shopify App store. Their support team is awesome and it will help you to create the most accurate multi-promotions you want to activate on your store.
The app features are great in theory. But the customer is SO bad that its pointless to even try. I installed the app and asked them for support - so the guy said - "yes we can assist you, but it can take a week or two" So I uninstalled the app. Then someone else reached out from their team to me on email saying "did you have a bad experience, I can help setup everything for you quickly and properly". So I said "sure why not"! After reinstalling the app, the guy who made the promises vanished. Someone else started emailing and said the other guys not available. He said, "I will get the fixes done asap". Two days later I mailed them, they didnt reply. Three days, 4 days, 5 days - no reply. So i reached out on their chat and told them what happened - He was seeing my messages and deliberately chose not to reply. What was I asking for? Alignments were messed up, the slider cart kept reloading, and when free gift was getting added to cart, it was not showing as free. full price was showing. their code was not working. I just got so annoyed from their customer service and all the lies and redirecting that it was not worth the app. Good luck to your team. If someone else comes up with an app with similar features, id try that but never from your team again.
Initially, i had issued setting up the app and after some time Bart from discount ninja helped me set everything up. But without his help, i dont think i would get it working correctly. Looking forward to expanding the functionality to other promotions