Free gift, BOGO, BXGY and more
Create special offers based on smart rules. Offer a discount, free shipping or a free gift based on behavior, cart value or cart content.
Multiple automatic promotions
Combine & stack promotions. Activate private offers via a link/code. Redeem coupons using a custom promotion code field on the cart page.
One app for all special offers
Offer wholesale & D2C pricing with one store. Run seasonal or flash sales. Increase AOV with tiered discounts. Customize & stay on brand.
About Discount Ninja
Frequently asked questions
- Does the app change prices or create hidden products/variants? No. The app does not create any variants or products. It works with the products & prices you have defined in the product catalog. No price updates or calculations required to put your products on sale!
- Does the app support discount stacking? Yes. Create as many (automatic) promotions as you want. You can even combine Discount Ninja promotions with Shopify discount codes.
- Does the app display strikethrough pricing? Yes. Our Dynamic Pricing technology allows you to display discounted prices with a strikethrough (setup required).
- Is the app compatible with other apps that use a non-standard checkout? No. Discount Ninja only works on shops that use the standard Shopify checkout.
What types of offers can I build?
- Gift with purchase: add a free product (variant selection not supported) based on cart content or value
- BOGO and Buy x, get y: increase average order value by offering visitors an incentive to buy more items
- Spend more to get more: set up promotions with up to five tiers to give customers a reason to spend more with you
- Site-wide discount: boost sales and reward your loyal customers with automatic discounts.
- Sitewide or collection specific promotions: provide a discount for an entire collection or all products in one click
- Limited time sales: create promotions with built-in urgency
- Private promotions: create hidden promotions that are only available to those you invite via social media or email
- Integrate with email and loyalty apps (Klaviyo, Loyalty Lion Smile.io, Swell...) to redeem discount codes built by those apps
What features do you offer?
- Shareable links: Create links that drive traffic to your product pages with the discount applied.
- Automatic discounts: Create promotions that are triggered automatically (as many as you want) when customers visit your store.
- Discount stacking: The ability to combine multiple discounts/offers in a single cart
- Cart promotion code field: Allow customers to enter (multiple) promotion codes on the cart with our custom discount field. This ensures customers see the final price in the cart.
- Strikethrough pricing: Instantly apply discounts to the product page through Dynamic Pricing. Show the right price, to the right customer at the right time.
- Track your success: The dashboard tells you which promotions are working so you can optimize & improve.
- Instant notifications: Let your visitor know the coupon is applied and active. Guide prospects to the checkout, pain-free.
Click the "View Example Store" button below to see the app in action.
We believe that great apps require great support. To ensure your success our support team is ready to help.
- Currency Converters,
- Loyalty Lion,
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
$15/month per 100,000 additional sessions
$35/month per 500,000 additional sessions
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
This app has been a life-saver! I had a unique need to have discounts auto-apply when a customer landed on a specific page and Discount Ninja helped me FINALLY get this to work! They also set up Dynamic Pricing for me (a free feature if you request it). But, more than anything it is their customer support that is FANTASTIC! They helped me find a way to make their app do what I need. They trouble shooted with me to get the dynamic pricing working. They even talked to support for another app I was having trouble integrating with (PageFly) and they worked it out with them FOR me. In the tech world it is RARE to find this level of service. WELL DONE and thank you!
Dans un Jardin
Amazing customer service Responsiveness was super fast and helped us resolved conflicts with 2 different apps, where the other customer service's barely even responded to our requests for help with our compatibility issues.
Amino Co. Supplements
After installing: - Free gifts would not show up in the cart unless the page was refreshed. - When the free gifts did show up it would show the full price not that it was added to the customer's cart as a free gift. - Sometimes even at checkout the item would not be discounted or recognized as a free gift. - Paid for express installation of dynamic pricing and after a week there were no changes. Although they did alter the code in my theme, nothing worked properly. - Unreliable behavior, sometimes gifts or discounts would not be added. After the theme was altered by their team to install dynamic pricing: - The time it took to load the checkout was over 10 seconds. When the user clicked the checkout button it would appear that nothing happened and the checkout was not loading. - The themes cart icon at the top right of the page is now pushed off the right of the page slightly. - Page load speed score dropped from around 35-36 which was rated as an average load time for stores like mine to 30 which is rated as slower than stores like mine. After uninstalling: - The themes cart icon at the top right of the page is still pushed off the right of the page slightly. - Page speed score has remained the same. - I have reached out to support to ask for help on this and make sure all the code that was manually entered when trying to install dynamic pricing is removed and they have been unresponsive.
Hi there Michael,
Thank you very much for your detailed feedback. Very sorry to hear you had a poor experience setting the app up.
Discount Ninja is designed to show a discounted checkout. It does so by taking over the checkout button. Some other apps or scripts can prevent the app from doing that successfully. In such cases, our support team can help you troubleshoot that. The effect the app has on the performance of the load of the checkout is minimal when the implementation is done correctly.
As mentioned via email I understand mistakes were made on our side on the setup of the app and I'd welcome an opportunity to fix that for you.