Dcode ‑ Discount codes in Cart

Allow customers to enter discount codes before checkout

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

BLN PRINT

Location Germany

Unfortunately I have to update my review after last year: The communication for a new problem which popped up was pretty poor. I don't know when my issue will be resolved or what the current status is. Hopefully this improves soon. Not as satisfied as last year.

Little Sprog

Time spent using app About 1 month

Installed this app as it looked like a great solution. Unfortunately half way through a big promotion my customers could not use the discount code so lost a load of money and it was very stressful. When it works, it's great but there are clearly elements to this app that need fixing before it is used on a mainstream basis.

Kindred Splendor

Really sad I have to uninstall this app. I really loved it when it worked but have been trying to get support for a critical issue where customers can not add the discount code and the "Apply" button just spins and spins and never does anything. Luckily a customer notified me about this but I can't imagine how many frustrated customers I lost because the app wasn't and isn't functioning. Hope you fix the issues with this and sorry to have to say goodbye.