Dcode ‑ Discount codes in Cart

Allow customers to enter discount codes before checkout

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

BLN PRINT

Location Germany

Unfortunately I have to update my review after last year: The communication for a new problem which popped up was pretty poor. I don't know when my issue will be resolved or what the current status is. Hopefully this improves soon. Not as satisfied as last year.

Little Sprog

Installed this app as it looked like a great solution. Unfortunately half way through a big promotion my customers could not use the discount code so lost a load of money and it was very stressful. When it works, it's great but there are clearly elements to this app that need fixing before it is used on a mainstream basis.

Kindred Splendor

Really sad I have to uninstall this app. I really loved it when it worked but have been trying to get support for a critical issue where customers can not add the discount code and the "Apply" button just spins and spins and never does anything. Luckily a customer notified me about this but I can't imagine how many frustrated customers I lost because the app wasn't and isn't functioning. Hope you fix the issues with this and sorry to have to say goodbye.