Discounted Pricing ‑ Discounts

best I think

RHTG

nice

gifted pets

I use this app to increase my orders number and AOV. This helps me to get more profit and I can use it to reinvest in ads, product quality and to pay employees

xing01

Exellent app

Life Hack District

I really like Booster Apps, but unfortunately this one completely broke my store. Most notably it broke my quantity selector so it could never be more than 1, but also completely changed my home page format to the original one - pretty frustrating. Hopefully they will fix it as I see other reviews with similar feedback lately. Strongly recommend you save your theme code before installing!

April 16, 2020

Hi Craig, I'm so sorry we let you down here 😞While I can see that everything has been resolved with your store, we have sent a couple of emails yesterday to discuss how we could hopefully turn around your experience here. If you'd like to email stuart@boosterapps.com, I'd be happy to help in any way I can.

Cheers
Stuart

aredge

good app

DeLouv

I use this app to help with up selling products. I really like how it is easy to set up and the way it shows customers discount options.

The Trendy Cove

The developers really helped me out alot, was having an issue and they went above and beyond to fix the error!

Be Spunki

Great APP. Easy to install. Easy to set up. And great step by step instructions to make it idiot proof :)

generele

Geben Sie einige Details darüber an, was Ihnen an der Verwendung dieser App gefallen hat oder nicht. Ihre Kommentare können anderen Händlern bei der Entscheidung helfen, ob sie diese App verwenden möchten. Geben Sie einige Details darüber an, was Ihnen an der Verwendung dieser App gefallen hat oder nicht. Ihre Kommentare können anderen Händlern bei der Entscheidung helfen, ob sie diese App verwenden möchten.

Die APP ist ziemlich gut.