Discounted Pricing

Discounted Pricing

by Booster Apps

Discounted Pricing! The Premier Discount app for more Sales

Made It Mine Design

Did what I needed it to do! So far so good, still working my way through the app to see what else it offers.

Bright Life Curator

This app was easy to install and it does exactly what I wanted: putting tiered pricing on my product page. I have tried some of the other tiered pricing apps and not all of them had the option to toggle whether different variants of a product count towards the required threshold. I need my customers to be able to earn the discount as long as they add x# of the product to their order, whatever variants they choose to reach that.

thescreamhouse

Thanks its awesome, looks very professional and really easy to set up................................

Supreme Next

great app to use. recommend it to every body . Helps to increase the order value of the items. Highly recommended.

TheSwirlfie

Really good app. Helps me in increasing my average order value! Kudos to you guys for making this app.

V-Shape Lifting Mask

this app is really really good, it helps with showing some good discounts for my customers. Also its very easy to set up

Office Supplies 2 U

I used this app to help me offer tiered discounts, e.g. buy 3 get x% off - buy 5 get X% off - it works very well and easily, would recommend it.

Holimad

Great app. Easy to use, nice features and friendly language! Let's see how it impacts my next promotion :)

Quality Series 9

Great app, game changer and really worth it! If you're doubting? Just do it, it's really worth the "investment" ;-)

KitchenAsst

I think the plugin is very good, it has been used for a long time, there are some effects, it will continue to be used.