Discounted Pricing ‑ Discounts

Discounted Pricing ‑ Discounts

by Booster Apps

Discounted Pricing! The Premier Discount app for more Sales

CoolCar99

GOOD APPS. EASY TO SETUP. WILL GIVE 5 STAR IF I GRAB MORE SALES FROM THIS APPS. MINIMUM 100 CHARTERS TO COMPLETE THIS REVIEW

TOPKOL

No support reply at all.

topkol.net

if you notice , please hide the 'paypal button in cart' for us.Last Chance.

DreamersWish

lovely app, definitely does make it easy for you to set up and love how it was set out for you as well.

DowntoearthVIBES

I dont know why i am leaving a review i havent set it up yet but i have good hopes and believe this app has good intentions so yes

Le Shopi

inflexible. doesn't support multi currency at checkout. Support just shrug off the problem as "ohh, we do not support" without any attempt at helping us.

SportGearPlus

so far so good, need more time to evaluate......................................................................................................................................

pureman.com.au

Set up was easy, however, I would have preferred to be asked for feedback after my sales event was over and not before it had even commenced.

Golden Hill Studio

I was having a HARD TIME finding an app that would allow me to create tier discounts based on money spent, but this worked!

Jala

Very disappointed with this app. When I installed the app it changed our shopping cart and duplicated product descriptions. I emailed them over three times with screen shots and they refused to acknowledge or fix the issue. It's going to cost hundreds of dollars to have a developer fix it. Not to mention this is a week before BFCM. I would be very careful with this company as they are not responsive what so ever.

sargent gadget

Im trying to install but it delaying more than usua, After im installed it i will leave a review about my experience using it.