Booster: Discounted Pricing

Booster: Discounted Pricing

by Booster Apps

Discounted Pricing! The Premier Discount app for more Sales

DowntoearthVIBES

I dont know why i am leaving a review i havent set it up yet but i have good hopes and believe this app has good intentions so yes

Le Shopi

inflexible. doesn't support multi currency at checkout. Support just shrug off the problem as "ohh, we do not support" without any attempt at helping us.

SportGearPlus

so far so good, need more time to evaluate......................................................................................................................................

pureman.com.au

Set up was easy, however, I would have preferred to be asked for feedback after my sales event was over and not before it had even commenced.

Golden Hill Studio

I was having a HARD TIME finding an app that would allow me to create tier discounts based on money spent, but this worked!

Jala

Very disappointed with this app. When I installed the app it changed our shopping cart and duplicated product descriptions. I emailed them over three times with screen shots and they refused to acknowledge or fix the issue. It's going to cost hundreds of dollars to have a developer fix it. Not to mention this is a week before BFCM. I would be very careful with this company as they are not responsive what so ever.

sargent gadget

Im trying to install but it delaying more than usua, After im installed it i will leave a review about my experience using it.

CHLOE QUEEN

Just what I need, easy to use, thanks.

Parker on the Porch

If i could give this app a zero i would. Customer support. There is none! No answer! Totally messed my theme up. I am now having to re-do my site.

Navinee

Love this app so far! I'll return after using this for a while to leave a more detailed review......