Booster: Discounted Pricing

Booster: Discounted Pricing

by Booster Apps

Discounted Pricing! The Premier Discount app for more Sales

Navinee

Love this app so far! I'll return after using this for a while to leave a more detailed review......

E-com-holics

I haven't really tried it yet , but it seems interesting. I am a newbie and a new player on e-commerce, user friendly apps is a number one for me. Hope this apps really help.

Leather Care Supply

Be very careful if you decide to try this app. It rolled back changes on our theme that we did for the whole month of September. And there is no way of fixing it. Had to do manually all over again. Plus it is not compatible with several Shopify popular paid themes like Showtime and Cooktime - it shows very ugly scrambled text at the bottom of tour product page, nothing like advertised.

OceanLover

GadgetsTruck

good app. very useful, it works with my store and get more orders. But the app cann't work with discounted pricing app.The two app made by same company, but not compatible each other.

Inspiretrendz.com

it's good app to increase product order value

Moonlight Jackpot

I have just installed the trial version of this app. Also created a discount code. Seems like a user friendly app. Now waiting for the sales boost more faster.

Yahmanjewels

Awesome app, hope it will increase my over all sales

Zahabe

BLOOODY AWESOME!!! IT WORKS!!!!! So easy to setup I love booster apps for real you guys are the best even all your other apps

Fort Cluxs Virtual Farmers Market

Again a quick set up and visible through the same dashboard