Discounted Pricing ‑ Discounts

Discounted Pricing ‑ Discounts

by Booster Apps

Discounted Pricing! The Premier Discount app for more Sales

Fishi

I got this app because I can manage different discounts with different minimums, also because it helps to upsell by displaying text under the item the customer added to cart... buy another one and get 20% discount... things like that... but what I really don't like is when customers from abandoned carts return for purchase, the discount is not applied, resulting in lost sales...

This is what support had to say about this issue:
The reason why abandoned carts do not receive the discounts is that when the customer decides to go back to finish the order, they go straight away to the checkout page. Please take note that for the discounts to be applied, the customers should pass through the cart page. If they go directly to the checkout page, they will see a message that the discounts are not applicable anymore. ......

Well I can't control the auto recovery abandoned cart emails...... Not sure if this is they way discount apps behave, but for customers, if a discount is offered a discount should be applied no matter what, from the cart, directly to the checkout, etc, etc.... so I have lost many sales

hototoy

doesnt have paypal integration. I can only have paypal activat4ed currently. Please have paypal integration.

November 26, 2019

Hi there, thanks for the review. I'm afraid this is out of our control 😕Paypal is still available from the checkout page but unfortunately it must be hidden on the cart page. This is due to the fact that Paypal won't allow any third party app to apply a discount code. Sorry for the inconvenience. Cheers, Stuart

Ascended Spiritual Warrior

About to use this app. So far it looks good. Hopefully it increase my AOV. From what I've heard it definitely sounds like the go.

Galactifyy

The app is okay, ive had some issues optimizing the grid however but it seems to be okay for the most part. need more testing

HICCUP

Great app. Easy to use, nice features and friendly language! Let's see how it impacts my next promotion :)

Gramercy Preserve

forces us to type a review before we can use the app. forces us to type a review before we can use the app.

ComfyGears

dont force people to write reviews please. just let them use the app lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Ayllos

nO ME FUERZES A CALIFICARTE ESO NO ME GUSTA EN TU APP POR FAVOR QUITA ESA OPCION QUE ES MUY MOLESTOSA, GRACIAS POR TU APP.

Budget-Hengelsport

it iss eay to install and easy to use als o it is good to see on the cart page from my web store ???

GoodBarks

It has all the necessary features but the app breaks in the checkout page and displays the wrong price and all are overlined. Got in touch with the support many times but they can't seem to fix it.

Previous 1 3