Discounted Pricing

Discounted Pricing

by Booster Apps

Discounted Pricing! The Premier Discount app for more Sales

ClickClickShip.com

Great app...been using it for a while now. Also, I just wanted to point out that Booster's customer service team is fast & efficient. Lalaine and her team of devs helped me resolve an issue really quick so I'm thankful to them. I highly recommended this app if you want to increase your AOV (Don't we all? - That's where the money is!)

Good luck to all!

COCO BEAUTY

just downloaded it. will update the review once i start using the app. i hope everything goes well..

KB TWS BLUETOOTH

very good should give me discounted for this app to work 7 days free trial isnt enough for to use. .

Your Cell Kits

Hi this is Genrell Sy, Freelance Web Developer and this is the App that helps me to manipulate the Checkout without purchasing the Shopify Plus. Thank you for the App! 6/5 Stars for me! Great Job.

Jax's Corner

Great app, a tad expensive to what's out there but gets the job done. Thank you for your support of installing this

spritup

nice nice!

DanceWear Corner

This app has been great! Simple to use and love the prompting at the cart. My customers love the bulk discounts and not having to use codes is great!

Your Oil Tools

Great app to use, its so much better then others discount apps like it. Other apps don't allow you to use both promo code and bilk discounts.

ims

great startup interface, i found it intuitive so far and think it is absolutely worth it for the additional value it brings to your store

easyClassics

Es ist eine leicht zu bedienende App. Die Umrechnung im Warenkorb auf eine andere Menge funktioniert leider nicht. Trotzdem bin ich sehr zufrieden.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 62 63